Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lost 850 mil coins

This is a discussion on lost 850 mil coins within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmm only one thing is strange to me, how come they didnt take u all the money u have, instead ...
Page: 2

iKon

hmmm only one thing is strange to me, how come they didnt take u all the money u have, instead they left u with half....hmmm...bug?

i know that when u get killed u lost half but...still not coming to my head....

Priest_gabber

hmmm only one thing is strange to me, how come they didnt take u all the money u have, instead they left u with half....hmmm...bug?

i know that when u get killed u lost half but...still not coming to my head....[/b]
    Itslike PK, if you have 24 coins in inventery, you die and lost 12 coins, Simon had something like 1.6bil on his inventery, and lost 800mil + cuz 50% ( Pk system )

iKon

yeah i understand that but im thinking why they didnt do that again while he still have mone left....again and again till he reach 0, i know bout that sistem that u lost half of money in pk couse i do that a lot

ya this happened to me on logos, i was on a merching char and had about 800 mil on me and i was invited into a random clan w/o thinking. sure enough about 3 min later i was in the cape quest area, but i logged off before somone could kill me and quit the clan after that. the funny thing is you can get to lufferson at lvl 1 this way ha.

Priest_gabber

yeah i understand that but im thinking why they didnt do that again while he still have mone left....again and again till he reach 0, i know bout that sistem that u lost half of money in pk couse i do that a lot [/b]
    PRess ok please thats why, he was dead and afk, so he didn't press ok or he lost everything

iKon

well when u put it that way tha its OK, but i thought at 1st place that his char was hacked and other person control his char so i thought why didnt he press OK and start all over..XD

MiniDaz

omg! unlucky mate feel for ya all there is too is go nuke them ask your american buddies to do it

iKon

OMG LOL....

imagurl

i lost 3m hehe fkers.. some turks on ares doing it there clan is called "willyoukillyourself" lol
    best thing to prevent this is to make a clan on your merchent char like i have

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12