BrakTheMask - CWest Recent Hacked Account + $700 goods stolen.

This is a discussion on BrakTheMask - CWest Recent Hacked Account + $700 goods stolen. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyways mates.... If you see BrakTheMask on Cwest, tell that person to go fuk the shit out of himself, because ...
Page: 1

netarchy

Default BrakTheMask - CWest Recent Hacked Account + $700 goods stolen.

Anyways mates....
    If you see BrakTheMask on Cwest, tell that person to go fuk the shit out of himself, because A) he's not me, the rightful owner and player. B) BrakTheMask got hacked and stolen out of his shells +1/12 reverse, Bombastic Baal +7 (The ONLY ONE I've successfully made to +7 from +0 manufactured.) Raptor 8 I've made gbs trade with a friend on k4l, and I've done lots of transactions, but apparently I'm in my stupid head where I cannot find why this hacker is on my account out of everyone's, mainly cause I'm stupid and had to get bronze instead of plat...for seal the items. Bad day for me to see that happened for me, but anyhow I've forgotten it, gonna move on.

Again, I am not BrakTheMask on Cwest anymore, I got hacked, so sorry for the friends that I've made and lost, hope to see you guys again soon.

menelutor

Have you had any special items that'll be recognizable?
    Maybe people can figure out who the hacker is.