Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lost ko4life account prob..

This is a discussion on Lost ko4life account prob.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've pm like all mods in here .. I still wont take a clear answer.. I had an account here ...
Page: 1

Default Lost ko4life account prob..

I've pm like all mods in here .. I still wont take a clear answer.. I had an account here and i cant log it couse i forgot the pw...I said so many times that the account i had was created by a friend and he passed it to me..It took VIP status while i was on it and i've made like 1500 posts on this.This acc had much trustibility and i want it back..I forgot pw and ofc i dont have any mail of it as far as is not created by me..!!! ( But belongsss to mee..) is just that i was new to forums etc and i got it as a gift..I also said that felix can tell u that i'm not lieing couse he knows me really good.. ( his is the one who made me VIP while he was a mod over here ).. Some1 have to solve this out common..!

Old account is foritis_13 ...

I'll see what I can do.

Seeing as I'm only a Junior Mod my accessibility to help you is somewhat limited, so if I cannot sort it out, I'm sure Cama will.

just pm Cama, he's gonna need Cassiba to give him a temporary password and email to use to allow Cassiba to to access the account and change all the infos at that time.

this is the process for recovering compromised accounts that me and PlodeZ would do for people.

good luck.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Here's what I know... You didn't know the account name right off the bat, when I told you you gave me the wrong account name it took you a day or two to find the correct account name. Check one for fishy behavior. You don't know the e-mail the account was made with, or the password for it when provided with the e-mail. Check two for fishy behavior. None of the IP addresses associated with foritis_13 match what you've posted with for this account. Check three for fishy behavior.

I currently have very little reason to believe you're the real MrCassiba with everything provided. If you'd like to get Felix to vouch for you with something other than forum PM's with him, like you talked to him over MSN with the contact he knows you by there, then by all means have Felix come to this topic. Otherwise, I'm not going to hunt down Felix for you and there's very little(and by little I mean nothing) showing you're the real Cassiba.
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 11-22-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Here's what I know... You didn't know the account name right off the bat, when I told you you gave me the wrong account name it took you a day or two to find the correct account name. Check one for fishy behavior. You don't know the e-mail the account was made with, or the password for it when provided with the e-mail. Check two for fishy behavior. None of the IP addresses associated with foritis_13 match what you've posted with for this account. Check three for fishy behavior.

I currently have very little reason to believe you're the real MrCassiba with everything provided. If you'd like to get Felix to vouch for you with something other than forum PM's with him, like you talked to him over MSN with the contact he knows you by there, then by all means have Felix come to this topic. Otherwise, I'm not going to hunt down Felix for you and there's very little(and by little I mean nothing) showing you're the real Cassiba.
    so u want me to get vouchers??Like felix posting here and some other trustable ppl?Let it be.... !!

Felix alone is fine, if he can vouch outside of contacting you on forum (EX: on msn) that it's you, I'll believe it.

Felix alone is fine, if he can vouch outside of contacting you on forum (EX: on msn) that it's you, I'll believe it.
    Sure he can..He got me at msn ..Even at facebook...lal

NOS

MrCassiba is a trustable person and a close real life friend .... played together in diez as well... help that fella get his account back

Quote Originally Posted by NOS View Post
    MrCassiba is a trustable person and a close real life friend .... played together in diez as well... help that fella get his account back
    thanks for support darlin..Even tho i could tell u that in reall couse u sitting next to me in net but ok :P haha

Still waiting on Felix...?

Still waiting on Felix...?
    stop laughin couse u will be owned..>.<

I'm just waiting on this to be over one way or another so I can stop having to check this topic... :/

I'm just waiting on this to be over one way or another so I can stop having to check this topic... :/
    so you may can pm felix and finish it...Couse i pmed him on facebook and seems like a.f.k

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Sorry for the late response Camma , this is the real guy. He's a bit backwards at times , but it is the real thing. He's contacted me via Facebook.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast