Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lost most of my items

This is a discussion on Lost most of my items within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; twitter aleenia...
Page: 2

Banned

twitter aleenia

Sent a msg to alenia on tweeter. Waiting for results. Ty all for help.

I have contacted with HumanAndarta.

He said: "Please wait for the replay from our customer support"

Did not say nothing more.
    Give me a gun plz.

/gun

zrocker0404

This happened to be as result of the 1737 patch (when people who put stuff in the inn for the 20 mins KO was up lost items) and just now got them back, like 2 1/2 weeks later, i sent in two tickets, the first being nice about it, was closed. The second reminding KO that the BBB is watching, that i have plat, and KO's customer support sucks lol. Then it was escelated and finally got my items altho it was only a valkry set. GL, u might get help but who knows withk2

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We understand that the loss of items and experience can be very frustrating. Unfortunately, pursuant to our Terms of Service we are unable to provide item or experience restorations, since we are unable to verify these details. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Purchase premium today to receive in-game benefits on top of receiving customer support on issues such as this one. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another support ticket and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support

www.knightonlineworld.com

www.gamersfirst.com

So I wrote them:

Hello.
    You have closed my ticket 3882-5600171. I am not satisfy in the way you treated my problem. One of the benefits of being a gold premium user is an ability to protect your items with sealing them. This is why I bought gold premium. To protect my items. I have paid you for the service of protection. Your protection has failed, cause due to BUG not my action or any other player action, so I completely do not understand why you do not wanna fix this problem? You MUST have a backup of the user database. You may restore my whole character from date before 10/06/2009 and check what Items I had, check items ID, search whole server and see that there are no items with the same ID, even make a dupewipe. I bought premium for real cash, spent knight cash to buy some of those items so in some kind of way I have bought those items for real cash. I lost something which I bought from you because of the low lvl of game protection. Once again please restore my items.

waiting another 7 days ;(

zrocker0404

you gotta threaten them with the BBB to get them to respond lol

I am not from USA so can I still use BBB ? Is there a international Consumers Federation?

I pmed HumanShalice and cryied him a river and he asked me to submit a ticket and that he will personaly take care of it. After 1 day my ticket has been closed again.....

BigApple

I have tickets for same thing. My first ticket was closed. I bitched them out in my 2nd ticket, and they wrote back for more info (lol, you want something from k2 you have to bitch at them and threaten them i guess. Being nice doesnt seem to work). I gave more info, and now my ticket is still open for almost 2 weeks. zzzzzzzzzz

In 2nd ticket I told him that I wann ago to BBB with this case cause I bought "protection service" and tis service has failed so I DEMAND help from them. They just copy paste the answer. I am not from USA so they think I can not do anything to them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12