Ko crashes, Computer Auto-Restarts

This is a discussion on Ko crashes, Computer Auto-Restarts within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i downloaded the latest patches 1475+1476 and now im getting a dc every 10/20min... A screen pops up saying memorycrack ...
Page: 1

deathy

i downloaded the latest patches 1475+1476 and now im getting a dc every 10/20min...

A screen pops up saying memorycrack or something(but this screen goes away after a few seconds) and then ko shuts down and my computer
    restarts automatically...

Already reinstalled, got xtrap from ppl who didnt have this problem, but nothin seems to help...

any1 knows a solution?

i've been getting this sometimes, but its gone away, no clue how to fix it

sucks man

Validating

i got probs too with PC now KO loads only to 99% char data then loosing net after every 5 min for 5 sec

satanas

I also have this problem enter without any problem the KO but to them 10-30minutos me a message appears " ILLEGAL PROGRAM DETECTED // HACK " and the PC is restarted

satanas

Run the Kaspersky Anti-virus and will detec Trojan-spy.win32.proagent.21 delet this fcking virus and PLAY KO!!!!

vynzt

sure, this will happen if u use hacks

ultimaliaz

sure, this will happen if u use hacks[/b]
    as in , u used hacks for this problem? lol i can tell deathy aint using hacks, next time try putting smth usefull, tyvm

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i got probs too with PC now KO loads only to 99% char data then loosing net after every 5 min for 5 sec[/b]

Ur getting the 99% problem because your using Norton anti-virus.. correct?

And as for loosing the net, thats probably at ur ISP end.

deathy

Run the Kaspersky Anti-virus and will detec Trojan-spy.win32.proagent.21 delet this fcking virus and PLAY KO!!!![/b]
    woot, it worked :P , no more dc and restart from the pc, the auto patch of 1475 gave me a trojan called Trojan-spy.win32.proagent.21 and
    when i ran Kaspersky it deleted the trojan and no more restarts now

llJuanMall

woot, it worked :P , no more dc and restart from the pc, the auto patch of 1475 gave me a trojan called Trojan-spy.win32.proagent.21 and
    when i ran Kaspersky it deleted the trojan and no more restarts now [/b]
    where did u get kaspersky from? download? or what?

D3stiny

i get the auto restarts too intermitently as game causes computer to crash and reboot either on loading or on exiting the game

i am not running any other program when this happens (norton switched off)

i also get the freezing on character loading screen and i lose the net for 5 mins
    this is not an isp problem as it does not happen when i use an older computer

it usually takes me about 15mins to load into the game each time and i gotta do this several times to get over the character loading screen freezing

it would be interesting to see if we are all running the same hardware

i also posted about this here..if anyone can help
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=134160

i get the blue screen after i exit the game or when i enter the power up store then it restarts >_<