Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lots of lag, dc and problem connecting

This is a discussion on lots of lag, dc and problem connecting within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; recently i got a wireless usb adaptor, i have a router that i am using at home and so is ...
Page: 1

Validating

recently i got a wireless usb adaptor, i have a router that i am using at home and so is my dad on hes laptop, ive been having these wierd lags also not from in game, when i put in id and pass it takes it like 10 seconds to pass it, then it can take it a long time to show the premium notice on top, then when u click on the server it takes it a long time to show the player, and the most anoying is the time of loading the game which takes a long time, and when im in game i have huge lags and i dc very fast now, is there anything i can do to make this work better or is it something from them, becoz i play cod4 aswell and i dont have any lag issues =/

Validating

up

Validating

up

Baxxor

Wireless = alot of problems, use wire instead
    Cause you might get alot of lag, interruptions and stuff if you got alot of walls and such in the way of the pc and the wireless adapter

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

Wireless = alot of problems, use wire instead
    Cause you might get alot of lag, interruptions and stuff if you got alot of walls and such in the way of the pc and the wireless adapter[/b]
    dsl sucks man ;s

stefann

free wirless on laptop rulz !

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

free wirless on laptop rulz ![/b]
    i got a job and pay , heh

Validating

so the problem is that i have a wireless usb?
    before i even got a router i never had any problem with my internet =(
    p.s my signal is always excellent

evilwevel

an internal wireless card would perform 10 times better then some wireless usb stick. usb sticks are made to enable you to surf on the net using a wireless network, not gaming.

ANJO

i have same problem, i have wireless and i can swift to cabe, with wirelles, a lot of lag and sometimes dc, with cabe some lag, but very rare, and never dc.

i have dsl router
    once in few months, i dc for a few days straight and it gets better, no clue why it does that

u could try using a ethernet wire to hook up the router to ur computer, that what i do
    works much better then the computer that i have with wireless

Bavarian Motor

guyz i am having 5 mins dc and it is not about connection or router or resolution or anything in my pc,

the dc i get is in cypher but i can play so fine in girakon so k2 must fix this problem it is here from 2 months and 1 week

i mean that they can build a nuclear rocket in this time manner but they cannot fix it??

jaymaniac6

I had the same problem over and over again..

I have wireless and I play KO on my laptop... so I go into a number of different rooms which dont have the wireless router in it.

I found by going in the same room as the wireless router it eliminated these problems.

With the walls out of the way the laptop found it alot easier to stay on KO.

Hope this helps anyone with this problem.

Bavarian Motor

go up baby :P .

Bavarian Motor

go up baby :P .[/b]
    again !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast