Got Scammed By : MrSaxooBeaaT,AnalSex,IWillBuffYouForEver

This is a discussion on Got Scammed By : MrSaxooBeaaT,AnalSex,IWillBuffYouForEver within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MrSaxooBeaat,*AnalSex, iWillBuffYouForEver Thy Are All Same Person From Mixeco He was my Clannie he apears a Realy GooD TrustAble Person ...
Page: 1

GreaTesTElF

Default Got Scammed By : MrSaxooBeaaT,AnalSex,IWillBuffYouForEver

MrSaxooBeaat,*AnalSex, iWillBuffYouForEver

Thy Are All Same Person From Mixeco He was my Clannie he apears a Realy GooD TrustAble Person he helped me Gave me Items For Free And in 4 Days Asked Me To Be My Sharer i think For a While He Told me He will buy for me Items : baha.wings...etc... after i gave him the ID and pass we played together bought items together he helped me to get My Hb +7 was GreaaaaaaaT Days Till Today Morning.... when i woke up I was WTF..... My Account Was Naked i was in Jail...He Used Wall Hack with my Account and Deleted Everything...i didn't found anything in my Host even 1 coin or 1 item Even Crap item i didn't found anything
    He was Realy TrustAble and was my Friend and b4 3 days we was talking about accsorice,Armor... and he promised me that he will help me in the rest and we will play Together in rlb
    his phone : +52 8442184083
    His Email : [email protected]
    His FaceBook Link : Daniel Piņa | Facebook
    On C west

well i didn't Lost Too Much Just 3gbs
    He Bought Baha,Wings,Prem Pots , and paied 5 gbs for the HB and all what did i Pay is 3 gb ^_^

Just Take Care From Him ^_^

BPDB

i got scammed by him tooooooo

Uzu

you got way too much information about him, try to contact his parents? he seems to be a young guy who doesnt know what he does

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPDB View Post
    i got scammed by him tooooooo
    good.
    @thread creater

sorry for your lost man ive known him for a long time and he even sold me a wf+7 sad..