having 'region problem', need help

This is a discussion on having 'region problem', need help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i'll make a short story: Yesterday night i tryed log in in Ko when it said me i put ...
Page: 1

ok i'll make a short story:

Yesterday night i tryed log in in Ko when it said me i put invalid password;after some minutes that i tryed log again, i checked my email box and extremly surprised i saw i received a mail from K2 wich said me they notyfied i changed my password. But i didn't!
    Well then tryed to log in with the new password i found, but again as before it said me i couldn t log in. now i was quite sure someone hacked me so i asked to a friend to log in and check if my charachter was online; he was , was in a party and when my friend pmed him, saying wtf was doing and who he was, he,acting as theye were friends, just answered:" i will set password as it was back ".
    I asked him, by my friend, to be added on msn, to talk with this bastard.He did and he told me he just did it for funny, because he likes hack people and he would have given me back my account.And honestly he did, he fixed my password and i could log on the web site.
    But i couldn t, and still i can't, log in the game because he changed region ( i m from Italy and now region is : NL, think it s netherland). So i tryed to change it but i couldn't.
    My questions so are : can i change it? do i need buy premium ? or do i need to wait 30 days?
    And then is there a way to change my sq's ?

Thank you and sorry if i did mistakes.

u can change it twice every month if im not wrong, about the sq u gotta send a ticket they will ask for ur last 4 digits from ur cc

he likes hack people and he would have given me back my account.And honestly he did,[/b]

what a polite nice hacker

mjollner

withtout prem you can only change once a month i think, and yeah sq's you have to submit a ticket

Freddy? Ame told me about you getting hacked.. Good that he did give you your account back and didnt took anything! Dunno why but lol :P

Offtopic: How r u mate?

Freddy? Ame told me about you getting hacked.. Good that he did give you your account back and didnt took anything! Dunno why but lol :P

Offtopic: How r u mate? [/b]
    hey man , yeah nice he gives me back but damn i can t log zzz, and still dumno how to do it :wacko:
    a part for it it s going good enough, about you ?

hey man , yeah nice he gives me back but damn i can t log zzz, and still dumno how to do it :wacko:
    a part for it it s going good enough, about you ?[/b]
    Yea going good! Chilling abit, waiting for an new server whenever it will pop up :P