Lower fps rates lately

This is a discussion on Lower fps rates lately within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so i used to get 30-35 while capturing now i tried again after a while and im getting 10 ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default Lower fps rates lately

ok so i used to get 30-35 while capturing now i tried again after a while and im getting 10 wtf?

no antivirus or w/e scan going on, had media player but i closed it- nothing changed.

cleaned the dust outta my pc not so long ago aswell...

putting my comp to sleep instead of actually turning it off might b the reason?

help

well i can't help u but i'll put this up to see if someone know how to help u

Banned

where were u frapsing.... cause like when im running around mora my FPS goes super low but if im in cz its wayy higher :x depends how many ppl you were recording?

youshi

i have same problem.. lol i got vista dual core 2.1ghz, its run with 15fps too..

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmashUp View Post
    where were u frapsing.... cause like when im running around mora my FPS goes super low but if im in cz its wayy higher :x depends how many ppl you were recording?
    i was at carnacwest2 cz (uber empty lol)

10-11 fps...

kishtan

For some reason, everytime I first log in the game is laggy for me. However when I flip graphic modes from windows to full screen or full screen to windows (depending on which graphic mode I first log into the game on), my lag is cleared. I'm not sure why, but it works for me.

still need helppppppppppp

zrocker0404

might be a problem with the servers, as they've had alot of them right now, i've been getting random 3 seconds of lag now and then, i thought it was my pc too but i heard other people getting lag too, so i'm just waiting to see whats going on. Try running a virus scan/spyware defrag disk check ect if u just wanna try something lol

Try to lower the priority of fraps. Press ctrl+alt+del, select processes tab, find fraps rightclick on it, set priority. Maybe setting affinity to different CPUs(KO-cpu0, fraps-cpu1) can help also if you have a multicore system.

yea the servers have been laggy like hell... unplayable at times (my own lag + the servers lag... ye)

about the priority, ill try it now.

btw when i use fraps, the secondary case light (not the green one) blinks really fast doing some sound for each of those blinks.