Macafee antivius and private servers

This is a discussion on Macafee antivius and private servers within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well it is impossible for me to play any private server because of my antivirus Macafee. It has no exceptions ...
Page: 1

Default Macafee antivius and private servers

Well it is impossible for me to play any private server because of my antivirus Macafee. It has no exceptions list so i cant add the private ko folder to an ignore list. Even when i turn off the macafee real-time scanning it deletes ko.exe and doesn't even show it in my quarantined list. I can't change my antivirus because i already get macafee pro for free with my internet provider.

So Does anyone have experience with macafee and private servers that could lead me to a possible solution?

I had this antivirus too, but it deleted all my cracks like viruses. I think it same will do at KOprivate. Remove him a download another one.

Instructions

• 1 Open the McAfee Anti-Virus program, and select the "VirusScan" console.

• 2 Right-click on the "On-Access Scan" menu option, and left-click on the "Properties" tab.

• 3 Select the "All Processes -> Detection->Exclusions" menu option, and choose the "Add" menu button.

• 4 Navigate to the file folder or the files you want to designate an exclusion path for, and select the check box to "Also Exclude Subfolders." Click "OK" when complete, and exit McAfee for the path exclusion to be complete.

But I dont think this gona help you, cuz I dont know for which version is this, maybe some old.
    I recommend you simply uninstal that crap.