USKO Constant Error's on C-West

This is a discussion on USKO Constant Error's on C-West within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SOLVED The problem was my CPU was becoming overheated, so all I did was re-apply the CPU thermal paste that ...
Page: 1

Default USKO Constant Error's on C-West

SOLVED
    The problem was my CPU was becoming overheated, so all I did was re-apply the CPU thermal paste that goes in between the heat sink and the CPU and I haven't had any problems since. Thanks for the help everyone. If you have this problem try this solution it may work.

I've been trying to set up merchant for the past few weeks not to get rid of all of my stuff as I am quitting KO, and I constantly get errors 15 to 30 minutes after I go afk. First off it is incredibly laggy in Moradon and I have never had this problem before. I use a gaming computer and I have performed diagnostics to rule out any part of my computer needing a replacement. My internet is high speed so it's not my connection. I have even tried putting the game on the lowest settings possible and playing in windowed mode yet it still yields the same problem, the game is incredibly laggy.

It's very interesting though because I set up merchant all the way at the back near the Chaotic Generator, and was able to merchant over night without a crash, but if i set up merchant anywhere in town it results in a crash every 15 minutes or so. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there anything I can do to fix it, or is it just something that K2 has to deal with, and probably won't. I don't know if I should say this here, but I even tried a Multi-Client, and I still get the error, although the Multi-Client did decrease the lag significantly. If you are having a similar problem please get back to me with any solutions or tips. Thank you for your time.

Screen shot of the error:

Last edited by Bloodyrain; 12-12-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Moved to tech support.

What windows are you on? Might try running it as admin, I had a similar problem but when I turned off shout / all chat stopped. If all else fails reinstall

-Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    What windows are you on? Might try running it as admin, I had a similar problem but when I turned off shout / all chat stopped. If all else fails reinstall

-Chad
    Windows xp 32 bit, and I've reinstalled 2 times. The lag isn't really the problem I'm concerned with it's the crashing I want to fix as I am only going to be selling things so lag isn't an issue.