Macbook Pro conflict

This is a discussion on Macbook Pro conflict within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So im trying to open the EUKO site, reminder, im trying to open the site itself. nttgame.com but some reason ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Default Macbook Pro conflict

So im trying to open the EUKO site, reminder, im trying to open the site itself. nttgame.com but some reason i cant get it opened via Chrome or Firefox. Anyone who has a Macbook Pro help me out here? I dont know if maybe there is block on the Macbook itself or maybe im just having issues, seems i can log any other site but this one, also since im on this topic, does anyone know if EUKO itself is Mac friendly or is it like USKO where i would have to split harddrives and install a Window's OS on it?

This client doesn't support mac either and will never support, so you have to use bootcamp or something (no idea what you have now, throw my mac away years ago, crap stuff)
    Anyways, does the website not open at all? does the browser crash or does certain stuff not load? Be more specific pls.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

well it doesnt open period, it waits and waits to connect, i have a feelingthat maybe i just have to restart the notebook, but yeh i might have to partition the drive to install the OS to get it running if thats the case. I just wasnt sure if make i had to be on a proxy just to log the site...