Macro script mouse

This is a discussion on Macro script mouse within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; does anyone know of a mouse that you can create your own macros without having to record them which is ...
Page: 1

Default Macro script mouse

does anyone know of a mouse that you can create your own macros without having to record them which is an issue with most mice nowdays

anything with razor synapse software

thanks for your reply and help ,had a look on youtube and from what I can see so far you can only record the macro and not directly enter your macro and time delays ,

Banned Regular Member

Every gaming mouse since 2k9 has macro drivers .
    Logitech , Roccat , Razer , hell even microsoft I'm quite sure .
    What I wouldn't recommend are the steelseries mice . shit macros .
    If you need any help regarding the timescale u are welcome to pm any time : )
    gl finding one that fits u ;>
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybrown891 View Post
    thanks for your reply and help ,had a look on youtube and from what I can see so far you can only record the macro and not directly enter your macro and time delays ,
    ofc you can . You record the key stroke you want to do , lets say : 2 (down) 2 (up ) {Meaning 1 press , it records when u actually press down , and when u release it inputs it as up) W (down) R .
    You got 2 options , record with the natural delays , or to set the recording with your timestamps..
    pretty easy to use on razer synapse and logitech.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

why would you want to put script in there when it's much more effiecent to record it yourself to what suits you best and simply edit delays on it to tweek it the best.

The Corsair mice that support the Corsair Gaming Software are pretty good. Tons of options for macros. You can record a macro and change the timings however you want.
    As said above, Steelseries software is SHIT, little to no macro controll.

I recently bought Razer Imperator 2012, using Razer Synapse software and I am quite satisfied.

You can do any macro you want with any button. Editing delays option is available.

I made 2 simple macros - for pressing 6 and 7 on skillbar and assigned them to my Asus850ROG mouse.
    In Windows 8.1 notepad,browsers,whatever, they work perfectly - if I press the buttons then 6 or 7 are typed.
    In KO they don't work.
    Anyone experienced something similar? I haven't tried running KO with administrator role yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    I made 2 simple macros - for pressing 6 and 7 on skillbar and assigned them to my Asus850ROG mouse.
    In Windows 8.1 notepad,browsers,whatever, they work perfectly - if I press the buttons then 6 or 7 are typed.
    In KO they don't work.
    Anyone experienced something similar? I haven't tried running KO with administrator role yet.
    Hey,

It happens sometimes that the mouse function will not work in some games. I had this problem once, the first mouse i bought, it was some Logitech (can't even remember which model )

If you mouse is brand new, try and return it from where you bought it. This is what I did with the Logitech and replaced with Razer.

Thanks, in WoW it works so maybe KO is blocking it somehow. I will try to use another button mapper before thinking about a return since the mouse itself is great. Mouse Manager and Hydra come into my mind since the ASUS proprietary application is kinda crap anyway.

LE: Tried like 4-5 mapping programs, still can't make the buttons 4&5 in KO. In other games and in Windows they work correctly and can be mapped...
    Last edited by FreeSpirit; 06-19-2015 at 04:22 AM.