Mad Ass Memory Error [WTF]

This is a discussion on Mad Ass Memory Error [WTF] within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Freshly Reformatted ma comp and i am trying to install knightonline from 1506 setup.. and i get this fucked up ...
Page: 1

bazzeeka

Freshly Reformatted ma comp and i am trying to install knightonline from 1506 setup.. and i get this fucked up shit

shankster

FORMAT AGAIN SAVVY!

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Hmm... cant really think of anything besides reinstalling, when you reinstalled, have you used a program such as CCleaner to clear the registry data for Knight Online? Make sure you clean your registry with CCleaner, when you uninstalled Knight Online, the registry doesnt clean itself, so you have to use CCleaner and that will clear it. THEN you can try to reinstall it, but make sure Knight online is uninstalled before you use CCleaner. You can download it at http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ (Click download now at the right). If that doesnt work, I would open your computer and make sure your RAM sticks are pushed in all the way.
    Hope that helps!
    ~Legend

WhoompThereitis

Never had that one before

bazzeeka

its ok fixed it in 2mins anyway xD just another Xcrap error..

BoShkE

its ok fixed it in 2mins anyway xD just another Xcrap error..[/b]
    Dont panic that quickly :lol:
    X-trap is pain in the ass, u really need patience sometimes...

bazzeeka

yeah it was the HOST file again :S