Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

D/Cing at Character select.

This is a discussion on D/Cing at Character select. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For some reason, I cannot log in my 2 rogues in C-West which I only use for BDW. But my ...
Page: 1

!Premier_Assassin!

For some reason, I cannot log in my 2 rogues in C-West which I only use for BDW. But my third chara (warrior) can log.

and its all on the SAME ACCOUNT.

its basically like this:
    I log in, pick Carnac, select my rogue, and click start. Disconnect from server. Sign off.

5 seconds later. I log in, pick Carnac, select my 2nd rogue, and click start. Disconnect from server. Sign off.

5 seconds later. I log in, pick Carnac, select my WARRIOR, and click start. I get in.

WTF?
    i dont cheat, or do any illegal shit. <_<

i got similar problem...

lil_mageskillz

try reastarting pc or just waite a bit

DarkSynth

only time it happens to me is if im in delos in server 1
    then relog to server 2 etc
    hope u fix it

It is not connected with cz or delos!!! Its smth else. I can quit game in whatever zone on c1 or c2 and after this I cant login with this char anywhere(. Happened to me again today zzz. Must wait few hours to login again(

IMHO another database-related problem. They fckedup some characters. Wait in line for a ticket resolve :/

Fasza15

I had the same problem yesterday, could log back in a few hours later and I don&#39;t have anymore problems so far.

DarkSynth

It happend to my friend and it gone now i think he did like a million re-installs

&#33;Premier_Assassin&#33;

bump, worked yesterday now dcing again

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

You might want to send a ticket since this issue is from K2&#39;s end.

You might want to send a ticket since this issue is from K2&#39;s end.[/b]
    Already sent in 5, all said the same thing. (Sorry for the inconvenience, blahblah)

NathanAlgren

my friend got the same problem he sent a couple tickets and got the same answer (srry for bla bla) and then after restart it got fixed i guess u have to wait a couple days

my friend got the same problem he sent a couple tickets and got the same answer (srry for bla bla) and then after restart it got fixed i guess u have to wait a couple days[/b]
    Lol, for him it got fixed, i sent in 5 tickets and still cant get in.

For some reason now, i can make the evening BDW but in the morning i cant cuz i DC at chara select <_<

its more like a hit and miss thing

For some reason, I cannot log in my 2 rogues in C-West which I only use for BDW. But my third chara (warrior) can log.

and its all on the SAME ACCOUNT.

its basically like this:
    I log in, pick Carnac, select my rogue, and click start. Disconnect from server. Sign off.

5 seconds later. I log in, pick Carnac, select my 2nd rogue, and click start. Disconnect from server. Sign off.

5 seconds later. I log in, pick Carnac, select my WARRIOR, and click start. I get in.

WTF?
    i dont cheat, or do any illegal shit. <_<[/b]
    bump :l

same problem here.. i need to wait server restart and then i can get into the game with my main character

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast