Junko got HACKED HELP PLZ!!!!

This is a discussion on Junko got HACKED HELP PLZ!!!! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I had a mage called Junko! 70 lvl mage 300k nps with very good items and stuff like ep+2 dual ...
Page: 1

Default Junko got HACKED HELP PLZ!!!!

I had a mage called Junko! 70 lvl mage 300k nps with very good items and stuff like ep+2 dual ROL sse+1 and sse glass belt lycaon +7 some mage clothes+9 and 30gbs almost......i got hacked before a month and know i ask if any1 knows what i can do to take my char and items....one day i was in arena with my clan m8s and suddenly i get a dc and then i couldnt logged in....i gotcrazy i didnt know what to do...i startedto send cs and they told me that they couldnt help me.....a guy from my clan told me that my mage was in d1 near inn hostess and i logged in with my dcz rogue and the hacker told me that i had a keylogger at my pc

i have tried everything almost i have sent 100 of CS and i have written the same on KO forum and the gm applied to me man i am helping only for cheaters not for hackers...and i answered him arent hackers=cheaters and he told me shit........i really dont know what to do plz if any1 know something let me know.....

[/img]

this is a pic of my mage for every1 who know me