Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MALHACK

This is a discussion on MALHACK within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have done what preistish had said and fixed some errors, but i could fix these i hope u guys ...
Page: 2

firebio

i have done what preistish had said and fixed some errors, but i could fix these
    i hope u guys could help me?
    first one

second

third

would be very thankful if u gets can help and get the solution :wub:

Dont bother with those. Those aren't filenames but stuff of knightonline.exe

priestish

Sorry, until I am able to generate the problem, I can't help you any further, good luck on your serach

xm241

i tryed this also didnt work, i also tryed reinstalling and restore my computer nothing works this sucks -3 days prem

parazit

did u try shuting down all program from taskmanager that u dont need?

firebio

well ill just give u a ss of my task manager, c if that helps

parazit

ok u can disable following :
    dllhost.exe <---edit : not shure for this but i think u can
    msmsgs.exe
    msnmsgr.exe
    realplay.exe

nothing will happen,but...that svhost.exe it says following for it :
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Description:
    svhost.exe is a process which is registered as the W32.Mydoom.I@mm worm. This virus is distributed via the Internet through e-mail and comes in the form of an e-mail message, in the hopes that you open it's hostile attachment. The worm has it's own SMTP engine which means it gathers E-mails from your local computer and re-distributes itself. In worst cases this worm can allow attackers to access your computer, stealing passwords and personal data. It is a registered security risk and should be removed immediately. Please see additional details regarding this process
    For More Information About svhost.exe - Get WinTasks 5 Pro Now!

Recommendation for svhost.exe:
    DISABLE AND REMOVE IMMEDIATELY. This process is most likely a virus or trojan.
    To get control over your running programs we suggest WinTasks 5 Pro
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    delete all that are in system and loval service,this in local will prolly come back but its ok i guess. If a warning massage pops out about shuting down,just press ctrl+r(or go start->run...) write cmd and in command prompt write : shutdown -a! That will abort the shutdown. As i know u cant break anything by closing all processes cuz after u reboot they will come back :rollseyes:
    After ending those svhost's,try to run KO...gl ^_^

xm241

thx for help but i tryed that still getting the MALHACK popup i dono what to do

priestish

Originally posted by firebio
    well ill just give u a ss of my task manager, c if that helps

wow how do you have double of many process from on the same user. Confusing.

parazit

:P
    he loged as HP_Administrator,rest is usuall...
    Sorting FTW :rollseyes:

firebio

Originally posted by parazit
    ok u can disable following : *
    dllhost.exe <---edit : not shure for this but i think u can
    msmsgs.exe
    msnmsgr.exe
    realplay.exe

nothing will happen,but...that svhost.exe it says following for it :
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Description:
    svhost.exe is a process which is registered as the W32.Mydoom.I@mm worm. This virus is distributed via the Internet through e-mail and comes in the form of an e-mail message, in the hopes that you open it's hostile attachment. The worm has it's own SMTP engine which means it gathers E-mails from your local computer and re-distributes itself. In worst cases this worm can allow attackers to access your computer, stealing passwords and personal data. It is a registered security risk and should be removed immediately. Please see additional details regarding this process
    For More Information About svhost.exe - Get WinTasks 5 Pro Now!

Recommendation for svhost.exe:
    DISABLE AND REMOVE IMMEDIATELY. This process is most likely a virus or trojan.
    To get control over your running programs we suggest WinTasks 5 Pro *
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    delete all that are in system and loval service,this in local will prolly come back but its ok i guess. If a warning massage pops out about shuting down,just press ctrl+r(or go start->run...) write cmd and in command prompt write : shutdown -a! That will abort the shutdown. As i know u cant break anything by closing all processes cuz after u reboot they will come back *:rollseyes: *
    After ending those svhost's,try to run KO...gl *^_^
    tried deleting this
    dllhost.exe
    msmsgs.exe
    msnmsgr.exe
    realplay.exe
    doesnt help but thanx anyways

and tried deleting the svhost.exe- imposible- they keep re processing everytime i delte 1 of them

:wacko:

thanx for helping anyways

PLEX

guys u can delete and do what ure hart want.same shit,xtrap will block accounts for no reason.just cuz xtrap see some antivuruses as "malhack" or if u r on a public pc who can be infected with something as viruses or keyloggers u can be banned too without be ure fault.i think here is the problem,...let's say xtrap problem.k2 must do something against that.hire more gm and get that xtrap off untill will be fixed.i think acually half of players from ko are banned,that's wierd.

i know r many macroers,duppers,hackers but this...is too much

<<<<<<blocked account in merchant mode(maybe new rules --- merchant is illegal!?!?)

firebio

Originally posted by PLEX
    guys u can delete and do what ure hart want.same shit,xtrap will block accounts for no reason.just cuz xtrap see some antivuruses as "malhack" or if u r on a public pc who can be infected with something as viruses or keyloggers u can be banned too without be ure fault.i think here is the problem,...let's say xtrap problem.k2 must do something against that.hire more gm and get that xtrap off untill will be fixed.i think acually half of players from ko are banned,that's wierd.

<<<<<<blocked account in merchant mode(maybe new rules --- merchant is illegal!?!?)

im not sure how can they ban me, i cant even get onto the log in screen (maybe there is memory of my acc and pw somewhere in my KO file <_< )

PLEX

Originally posted by firebio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(firebio)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PLEX

im not sure how can they ban me, i cant even get onto the log in screen (maybe there is memory of my acc and pw somewhere in my KO file <_< )[/b]

u r so lucky now ^^...can i call u luckyguy?

take a brake of ko untill this bugg will be fixed or u will post on forums same shits as we r..(my opinion)

peace

firebio

i was thinking of re installing window , but i dont know how to install it back.... <_<
    this might fix the problme for it deletes everything, give it a thought about it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast