many dcs

This is a discussion on many dcs within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am getting dced after 1 min of being logged in and i have no idea why. can any 1 ...
Page: 1

lil_mageskillz

I am getting dced after 1 min of being logged in and i have no idea why. can any 1 help me fix this?

lil_mageskillz

bump

this is also happening with other games don't know whats wrong never happened b4

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

is it just in games? or does it happen when you watch a youtube video too?

lil_mageskillz

is it just in games? or does it happen when you watch a youtube video too?[/b]
    its only when im playing games it disconects. when im on the internet and just doing random stuff everything is fine.

I get this only on O1 as well. I don't get it at all on O2 nor do I get it on any of the new servers. It's a bug, I hate it, I can't play my server, I really hope it gets fixed soon.

I counted my DC's the other day, 6 times in 10 min. No reason to log in atm.

InFlames22

Same thing happens to me... I can play with no prob for like half an hour or something... After that i keep getting dc'd in like 1 min into the game an it keeps repeating... I checked with my ISP as well and they told me that there is nothing wrong with my connection.

Same thing happens to me... I can play with no prob for like half an hour or something... After that i keep getting dc'd in like 1 min into the game an it keeps repeating... I checked with my ISP as well and they told me that there is nothing wrong with my connection.[/b]
    I want Baby, trade char and all items for her...pm plz.

lil_mageskillz

bump still looking to fix this.