Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Matanel SweetDreams on ko4life is a Scammer

This is a discussion on Matanel SweetDreams on ko4life is a Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; msn is [email protected] got scammed for 500$ and [email protected] Ok so thing happened was i send the original scammer the ...
Page: 1

Hydr4

msn is [email protected] got scammed for 500$ and [email protected] Ok so thing happened was i send the original scammer the link of the topic and i was watching sweetdreams account on ko4life(matanel) and all the sudden guess what i see he went in this topic im 110% sure it was him please ko4life mods do sumthing about this fucker before he scams other people Thank you.

Banned

he's right i was in the conversation fucking noob -.- damn u pissed me off now Vanlord his name on ko4life is SubZero !

Banned

wtf I wouldnt expect something like that from him..

Shame on u vanlord!

I guess he scammed a friend of mine also then.

Hydr4

plays ebonics now btw

So this is why you wanted it xD

I coulda told you he would do it, but I was never member on forum till today.

But yea, hes a fucking scammer as well u.u

msn is [email protected] got scammed for 500$[/b]
    Btw..That's not Ori's e-mail
    Maybe your mistaking someone?

Subzero

holy crap wtf is goin on? hydr4 how the hell u could blame me on somethin like this, [email protected]? no freaking idea who's msn is this the only msn im using right now is [email protected], scamming 500$ for freaking shake everyone who knows me know i dont even have a paypal nor any other other way to trade cash on the net just ask all my sharers wich i had planty(ScreamingSlave,RandomHero,Erick,Tim,Jan,sve n,Erick,ir0nmaid3n) theres more i probably forgot with time.
    scamming is not an option for me this is all the accounts i used and using. fisshy i've known u for long time now i can't even imagine u thinkin i did somethin like this, and as for Tim(shared char with me) we had Lv63 mage and yea it was hacked, would u think i will ruin all the trust i build those last 6 years on scamming paper mage set and wizard staff+8?

plays ebonics now btw[/b]
    wtf ebonics? WTF is this? me playin ebonics are u fukin sick where did u get that info for god shake?

anyway i did a little research and i what i found out is that [email protected] did sound familiar one of the accounts i playd on was GoodFella on Girakon i believe and the id was telstar99 the guy who owned that acount named Sven.

holy crap wtf is goin on? hydr4 how the hell u could blame me on somethin like this, [email protected]? no freaking idea who's msn is this the only msn im using right now is [email protected], scamming 500$ for freaking shake everyone who knows me know i dont even have a paypal nor any other other way to trade cash on the net just ask all my sharers wich i had planty(ScreamingSlave,RandomHero,Erick,Tim,Jan,sve n,Erick,ir0nmaid3n) theres more i probably forgot with time.
    scamming is not an option for me this is all the accounts i used and using. fisshy i've known u for long time now i can't even imagine u thinkin i did somethin like this, and as for Tim(shared char with me) we had Lv63 mage and yea it was hacked, would u think i will ruin all the trust i build those last 6 years on scamming paper mage set and wizard staff+8?
    wtf ebonics? WTF is this? me playin ebonics are u fukin sick where did u get that info for god shake?

anyway i did a little research and i what i found out is that [email protected] did sound familiar one of the accounts i playd on was GoodFella on Girakon i believe and the id was telstar99 the guy who owned that acount named Sven.[/b]
    Yes,this is true..I'm sure this is a mistake..Vanlord plays many accounts and non of them hacked or anything..He is currently playing 1r0nM41d3n and Erick..Nothing has gone wrong.I'm sure of this.

Subzero

right now im playin on erick, spectr0, ir0nmaid3n from akara, and Sharpsolid from pathos.

Ericksenjp

Wink

ya that is right btw hydr4 when u come vent and u ask me msn of vanlod i say u vanlord always talk with me by msn of ori and him have play with me in girakon and now here in akara and i never have any problem him is 100% trustable

Subzero

from what i understand is that a guy([email protected]) pretend to be VanLord to get u scammed, it's an old mathod i can't believe u fall for it u should've ask ppl about me to get my real msn or atleast askin him to prove who he is.

Yay im sorry for you vanlord if this was wrong info, I just had my toughts when i saw this topic.

tamachan

Vanlord is a nice guy who plays SharpSolid in pathos and im in that clan, we pk together and hes a nice guy... hope we can pk together again vanlord :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast