Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

memory hack?

This is a discussion on memory hack? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats a memory hack anyway? Oo...
Page: 2

whats a memory hack anyway? Oo

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r

when u edit the memory which can allow you to speedhack , inn hostess from far etc etc

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r

when u edit the memory which can allow you to speedhack , inn hostess from far etc etc[/b]
    i thought more like hacking some1 and make him not remember h43r:

zenio

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@

when u edit the memory which can allow you to speedhack , inn hostess from far etc etc
    i thought more like hacking some1 and make him not remember h43r:[/b]

lol :lol:

Thesource

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@

i thought more like hacking some1 and make him not remember h43r:[/b]
    U make my day

ShaiHulud

Well I just solved my "speed hacking" problem, apparently Xtrap monitors system irregularities. I first thought that I was having a conflict between an application that I had running and XTrap, but after going through each one I found no problem. The solution that I found was to tweak the power options in the performance and maintenence section. I had mine on home/desk, I found that once I adjusted to Always On, it solved my "speed hacking" problem.

I hope this helps if anyone else has the same problem.

c0uDzZ

I have the same memory crack problem, first i thought it was an application based eror so i reinstalled knight online, after getting the same error messages (memory crack) alongside with pc crashed (blue screen, windows crashing ) i formatted my computer. I tried to log again, everything went fine until 10 mins where my pc crashed once again (blue screen). so i tried to see if i could fix the memory crack problem but after spending another 10 mins in the game xtrap booted me out.

trozzzz

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jungyarddog
    did it work..?
    nope nothing has worked so far, I just tried using disabling my wireless, and by-passing my router, and still no go. my second comp works fine, but the one i play on won't.

Next I'm going to try a system restore, and try to re-download the patch.[/b]
    I got the same shit when i was in merchant.. damn and i dont use any 3d part tools

KamY

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Well *I just solved my "speed hacking" problem, apparently Xtrap monitors system irregularities. I first thought that I was having a conflict between an application that I had running and XTrap, but after going through each one I found no problem. The solution that I found was to tweak the power options in the performance and maintenence section. I had mine on home/desk, I found that once I adjusted to Always On, it solved my "speed hacking" problem.

I hope this helps if anyone else has the same problem.
    That shit didnt work for me , WTF is wrong with my PC!!!! i reformated like 10 times and still get the gay message :wacko:. Is it posible to be something with my Hard Disk?? i get this " Select your boot .. " all the time when i turn on my pc .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12