dizzle13 is not trustable

This is a discussion on dizzle13 is not trustable within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I paid for this account from this guy and now all info and password to account had been changed on ...
Page: 1

sh4ka

I paid for this account from this guy and now all info and password to account had been changed on me and now i dont have the account that i paid for some how some one has changed everything and now i dont have the account and i have lost my items that i put on this account and now i am out alote of money i just want my money back if you just changed your mind on the sale to keep the account just give my money back please

i received this message. I give him acount because he is 100% trustable and he change password + email. Dizzle13 is not trustable he charge back me.

result = Lost acount with char 74 and i stop ko F***

Phosgene

i think we need a proof .

sh4ka

OMG why me plz ? why u have charge back me ? i give u all and u fuck me

sexy Owa

hes been involved in far too many scam's -.- most of which both people blamed on eachother maybe hes a slick scammer that makes it look like its the other guys fault... i used to know a drizzle :/ diez though i do hope its not the same one.