MSN !1

This is a discussion on MSN !1 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; okay my MSN just doesn't work no matter what i do it doesn't work, 1 out of two things go ...
Page: 1

Banned

okay my MSN just doesn't work no matter what i do it doesn't work, 1 out of two things go down after i download a version of MSN

1) i launch the msn .exe i wait... i wait..... and nothing pops up

2) the msn login thing pops up, yes everything seems fine but then... in the enter user id and password box when typing there is a lagg which isn't normal... and after i press sign in it automatically gives me an error MSG

i dont know what to anymore, i tried re- installing thousands of times and nothing, anyone know whats wrong? because its pissing me off i cant do any trades on ko4life i cant talk to my friends or anything...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

What kind of error? can you upload a SS of it?

WaSaBaBasdf

What kind of error? can you upload a SS of it?[/b]
    I can't log a t msn also

Banned

cant even install it anymore >.> ffs im 100% sure comcast fucked up my internet connections on my PC when they installed it... they are fucking retards. now i have to pay 130$ for new HD install @ geeksquad because i dont have win XP disks and all the copies i download for free online turned out to fail installing.

UGHHH to top it all off... im gonna have to call comcast again to re-install my internet connection on new HD and its 1 week appointment wait !!!

im also suppose to have dynamic IP which only worked for like 4 days and thats it...

cant even install it anymore >.> ffs im 100% sure comcast fucked up my internet connections on my PC when they installed it... they are fucking retards. now i have to pay 130$ for new HD install @ geeksquad because i dont have win XP disks and all the copies i download for free online turned out to fail installing.

UGHHH to top it all off... im gonna have to call comcast again to re-install my internet connection on new HD and its 1 week appointment wait !!!

im also suppose to have dynamic IP which only worked for like 4 days and thats it...[/b]
    bleh.. theres many win XP disks you can get online....... bleh do you live in vancouver canada by any chance? if ya do, i can give you a few win XP disks i have...... and they all work >.<

im also suppose to have dynamic IP which only worked for like 4 days and thats it...[/b]
    If you want a working version of XP with what you get updates id say find a torrent for "Windows XP sp2 OEM".

Banned

ok i got it downloaded here is error MSG

alos this is my connections tab on msn

Try using MSN Error Fixer
    http://www.msgshit.com/download/602

Or

1. Reregister the Msxml3.dll file:
    a. Click "Start," click "Run," type the following command, and then click "OK:"
    Regsvr32 %windir%\system32\msxml3.dll
    b. If you can locate the file and the file is available, you receive the following message:
    "DllRegisterServer succeeded in C:\Windows\System32\msxml3.dll is succeeded."

2. Reinstall MSXML3:
    a. Visit the following Microsoft Web site:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
    b. Click the "msxml3.msi" link near the bottom of the page, and then follow the wizard to complete the installation.

3. Restart the computer, and then sign in to Messenger again.

Banned

MSN error fixer said
    RegDll Msxl3.dll... failed

DllRegisterServer in C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml3.dll failed.
    Return code was: 0x80004005

page is missing

We’re sorry, but we were unable to service your request. You may wish to choose from the links below for information about Microsoft products and services.

PriestOfShadows

still wont work :/

PriestOfShadows

Banned

download link for the msi file is dead -_-"

Code:
    Safari can’t open the page “http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...dd/msxml3.msi” because it could not connect to the server “download.microsoft.com”.

download link for the msi file is dead -_-"

Code:
    Safari can’t open the page “http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...dd/msxml3.msi” because it could not connect to the server “download.microsoft.com”.
    [/b]
    No its not, least not with mozilla :mellow: