Minor doesn't work while doing combo!

This is a discussion on Minor doesn't work while doing combo! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so this was a problem I encountered back when EUKO launched but I quit shortly after I noticed it ...
Page: 1

Default Minor doesn't work while doing combo!

Ok so this was a problem I encountered back when EUKO launched but I quit shortly after I noticed it so I didn't try to fix it but now I'm playing again and its frustrating loosing against noobs cuz my minor doesnt work.

What happens is when I do regular combo my minor doesnt go through, if I use W or S combo then it works. At first I thought it could be my keyboard since it was an old crappy one, but today I bought a Roccat Isku which shouldn't have problem with ghosting but the problem remains. My brother has the exact same comp as I do and he doesnt have any problems at all.

Anyone that knows what it might be? Any help is appreciated!

O_o Senior Member

If I'm not mistaken while the skill and/or R animation work, minor will stop... That why you gotta hold 'w' while you combo or spam rr.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    If I'm not mistaken while the skill and/or R animation work, minor will stop... That why you gotta hold 'w' while you combo or spam rr.

Do you know when they changed that bro? It's kinda strange though that it works fine on my brothers computer he only uses RR and no attacks miss and still minor works just fine :S

O_o Senior Member

CZ he cancel the R and skill animation.

I guess u just gotta get used to using the w combo...his prob using it but doesnt tell u so he can beat u

I would say your timings are a little off. You shouldn't see your daggers moving on your screen when you combo. Try thinking of them as little groups of r skill r. R opens and closes the attack sequence. If your a combo pro already I apologize for being unintentionally patronizing. Good luck with it.

Just allways hold the W and spam the R button when you are using minor combo. And that way you will also allways follow the person you are attacking and your minor wont stop when using a skill.