[email protected]

This is a discussion on [email protected] within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes, [email protected] seem to be hacked a few hours ago , dont accept anything of it. If u get any ...
Page: 1

Banned

Yes,
    [email protected] seem to be hacked a few hours ago , dont accept anything of it.
    If u get any pms from my msn or this account aka Kalbasa watch out if iam the right one.

mo3head like from hackshard?

Banned

lol that some old shit but yes.
    luckily it was nothing special . it was basically a spam acc for me and a rl friend ,we shared even the msn etc..

Banned

I know who did it.
    Skilkiler.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    <div class='quotemain'>
    whats your new msn add? and is this dennis?[/b]
    i know u did it to my msn and once i get ur IP from rz or from ko4life ill get u into serious trouble , my friend told me he scammed you , just wait .
    ill contact ur ISP asap ;>[/b]
    why the fuck did ur friend scam me ? cant he give me shit back .. i thought u legit man?? u didnt say nothing to him for scaming 2 people on ko4life .. me and metel ? u think im just gnna let him take 2 years of hard work and nice items for free :S man u can help me sort this out why dont u ? i thought ur friend is kalbasa so thats why... but tell him to give me my items back man zz i cant belive u didnt say nothing .. people think ur a good legit nice guy and u let a friend of urs scamm 2 people and takke everything ....damm[/b][/quote]
    Its like this:
    I am kalbasa aka mo3head , me and a friend shared the msn and the hotmail [email protected].
    I traded with him yesterday the char iMetal for my archer on xigenon.
    Today i told him the msn got hacked , i asked him how that could be , he said he scammed some people ( also metal) and told me that u may have recieved the password.
    Now before u even contact me u take the mail we used for some forums and spam , u think i will ask my friend to give u back ur items?
    SERIOUSLY FUCK URSELF
    i already emailed MSNs support center to take serveral actions against u
    u can lick my asshole , u think u can take my msn and get away with it? ANDDDD even think i will make my friend t give ur items back? AHAHAH NOOOOOOO. bb[/b][/quote]

the reason i got ur msn is because i thought u the scammer :S .... but obiously not .. i cant belive ur taking scammed accounts nowing that ur friend scammed 2 innocent people :S and not doing shit about it ??? idont give a shit bout ur msn i want my items but seing as u anit as legit as people think u anit even gnna try ... u think i went into ur msn to fuk it up :S hell no . i went in to find the msn who scammed me! and try do something about! it ... atleast damm try help me god sake as i sed i dont want ur msn :S i want my items and the guy who scmmed ill give u ur msn info if u want but help me man ur the only guy who can get my items back for me pls bro try to understand[/b][/quote]
    When we traded the char metal i didnt know about it , if i would jave ,i wouldnt have traded, till today i didnt even know he scammed people, even if hes my reallife friend ..
    keep the msn i dont care ;>
    I will not even think of asking him to give u back ur items... why?
    because u dont deserve it .

---------------------
    LAST pms:
    absolute bullshit ... u no how much of a pain it is to see sum1 like ur friend take bout 4 years of ko hard work for nothing :S dont deserve it pff shocking news u takin a side of a scammer.. why u saying do deserve it is only because of ur msn! pass = mancheste1 i dont give a shit bout ur msn as i sed previously but damm man u wont even think bout helping me or metel for loosing all the work on ko .. let me scam u with like $300 + worth of ko life and see how pissed u are ? shall i answer it for u ? ud be pissed enuf to do anything to get ur items back / account back and i hope u understand this. ! sorry for misunderstandin bout thinkin ur the scammer .. didnt no u where so close to him and shared an hotmail account :S:S bloddy amazing ! dont deserve it damm u shud think of it from a 3rd person view not think of him as ur friend so im not gnna do anything which atm i no u are ! kalbasa = gg trader , legit , friendly, kind , 101% trustable .. always do the right thing ? yeh tmmm[/b]
    I dont own metals account anymore i traded it away before i knew it was scammed, ill contact the new owner tho and tell him to contact metal , but for u i wont do a shit ..and telling me i dont know how it feels to loose 300Bucks lol thats LOL, i lost more then 700usd items but thats history , watever this is my last pm , BB[/b]
    ur how old ? ur earing money im 15 $300 + usd for me is all out of my pocket money/ dinner money . it might not be alot for u but to me thats all my savings without eating alot of the time spent on this game .. ur prob working so u earn money and can spend it np and earn it easily but im 15 zzz[/b][/quote]

tindall

<3 mo3head

Banned

<3 MALE tindall :lol: