Moneybookers

This is a discussion on Moneybookers within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your account is locked for outgoing payments therefore we cannot complete this transaction. To unlock your account, you must send ...
Page: 1

KalaBunga Senior Member

Your account is locked for outgoing payments therefore we cannot complete this transaction. To unlock your account, you must send a VERIFIED copy of your passport or national identity card to the following address:[/b]
    how long will it take exam how mutch days after you uploaded or sended the request info

Banned

i sended my passport copy like 6 hour ahgo how long will this take to finsih.[/b]
    I wouldn't send any of my personal information off like that, I'd recommend switch to C&B or paypal.

KalaBunga Senior Member

its a trusted website alot of people used it , i have called hter costumer support witch sended me a ticket with the steps i had to follow to unlock my sending ability on moneybookers.

You are basically being asked to verify your actual address with a state issued ID. I would not post this information here on a public forum and you should ask a mod to edit and delete this information.

To fix your problem, I would call and email MB and ask them for help. They take a few days but they are reasonable to work with (unlike paypal).

MoneyBookers its WAY WAY more better than paypal, they dont have any kind of restrictions and the fees are very nice.

About your problem, maybe you got into a kind of a fishy money sending/receiving and they just want to confirm ur identity. Not a big deal, just call them they WILL help you.

KalaBunga Senior Member

yeah i called em and i got a email with insturtions i followed the steps hope the qauility of the copies are good inof.

indeed moneybookers is way nice and the fee's are lower , the money i uploaded myself from my bank so ill dount its fishy money

KalaBunga Senior Member

great help of them wihtin 24 hours i could acceses my acount ahgain ,

topic can be closed