MoneyBookers.com

This is a discussion on MoneyBookers.com within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Apparently it seams they are excluding U.S. accounts... so i got a few question for those of you who use ...
Page: 1

Banned

Apparently it seams they are excluding U.S. accounts... so i got a few question for those of you who use moneybookers.

• Is there any other way to make an account? Like if i put United Kingdom and gave them a valid postal code...?
    • Would i be able to use my U.S. credit card and bank information...?
    • Would i be able to send and receive money....?

Banned

Ermm one 1 my friends registered thro the uk site and everything worked fine... Dunno about U.S tho

Upgrade

makes a change usally the uk guy who suffers =(

Banned

damn it ;(

S> moneybooker accounts

Moneybookers is way more reliable than paypal, means, that they will ask you to introduce your TRUE information, they will send a letter at your adress so you can activate your account before you can recieve/send payments. Instead if doing the trick of registrering with sum1 elses infos, just find out why you think you cant register cuz I can see "United States Of America" as a register option

USA is currently having problems. It seems that USA accounts are getting "chargebacks." Yes, it is true, it's not a typo.

Here's the deal. MB is a newer type of service then PP. In the USA if you use your CC for a purchase and then you contact your CC company, the CC company will go after the fraud to collect the monies, in this case MB. They probably didn't have a problem with it for a long time because in most other countries, people actually load the full funds and then transfer those funds. Unfortunately, scammers cause another system to get fucked up. It's always the same low class cocksuckers who ruin everything for everyone else.

I have done around 50 transactions with MB myself. For a while, I thought it was my safest way to transfer but now I know for a fact it is not. I recently emailed their CS and asked if was true that they were having chargebacks because a friend of mine had this happen. They asked me what kind of business was the chargeback...wtf does it matter if you don't allow chargebacks lol.

So all be warned, you can get scammed on MB just as easy as PP. However, you maybe able to wait for the funds to actually load into your bank account from MB before giving the other side of the transaction. If the person charges you back MB is fucked, you have 0 in ur account. They may do what PP does and send a collection agency on ur ass to ruin you but who knows since its Euro.

Here's an actual example of a low life cunt using MB to scam an old time GG who needed to sell his items and char to help him out of a sub prime jam:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=256079

Den of faggots.

cadem

I AM FROM PERU AND I HAVE A MONEY BOOKER but our problem here is pay pal because no work here