Premium account

This is a discussion on Premium account within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, I want to rebuy bronze premy again, but everyone tells me to do it ingame, but the problem is ...
Page: 1

xourico

Default Premium account

Ok, I want to rebuy bronze premy again, but everyone tells me to do it ingame, but the problem is that I cant connect at any server <_<

is there any problem if I buy trought the website?? :huh:

thanks

hej

Not that i know of, when you do it in the game you still go to the same homepage to buy.

Last time I try to buy from homepage I got some weird error, so I couldnt buy it there, then I try spam server3 and got in eventually after a couple mins, bought it ingame without any problem.
    When try to connect at night (turk night time), then login got 100% success rate :lol:

xourico

but is there any problem, like, they charge the money, and u got no prem?? :huh:

do it in game, or in website is the same shit isnt it?? :mellow:

Technically its same yes, but lol.. why would they charge back cuz u do it at homepage? If they wanna "scam" u, they can do it from ingame payment aswell

Ashira

I have used website two times and somehow i got "Page Cannot Be Displayed" when u try to complete transaction. Money was gone and knightcash.
    I dont know if KnightCash and premium make any difference but i think no :P
    I got it my KC 3 months later :angry:
    Since that happend i never use website anymore

xourico

well I just used it, and all went fine ^^ thanks :P

Phosgene

bah website works great...bought prem from there a few times before .

MoGax

i bought prem on one of my acc's from the website and in the next 5 minutes it was blocked and the cs never replied -.-