MooFTW

This is a discussion on MooFTW within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yesterday morning when i went to log on, it said i typed my pw wrong, so i retyped it thinkin ...
Page: 1

Default MooFTW

yesterday morning when i went to log on, it said i typed my pw wrong, so i retyped it thinkin oh i just typed it wrong no deal then it gave me that again so i went to the site to change it and i cant because my email is changed so =

MoGax

asdklf;lkjasdjkl;fasd

Phosgene

it means the guy that changed pw know the SQ ...

MoGax

exactly, if its someone we know, they are going to be regretting it.

MoGax

the acc has prem, is there anything that can be done about it? like ip logs or trade logs?

i guess that me buying prem for my acc then getting fucked over means nothing to K2...im sorry i spent my money on this to have fun..cause i just got screwed over in the end and so far nothing has happened to help me poor me ____/

i saw my char running around today at lufferson and invited him into k2d (so that he wouldnt suspect anyhting or what not) and asked where he got taht char and he said that his uncle made it for him and gave it to him. i didnt get any screen shots but he gave me his email and his name . his email that he gave me was [email protected] and he says his name is Anthony, i'll try to figure out more info about him

Papps

t
    h
    e
    p
    r
    i
    e
    s
    t

sounds like the same crap that was going down with you guys when I left Diez

i <3'd my diez lots and lots, but now people have destroyed all that i have worked for on my characters, so now i have to move on and experience Manes. hopefully it will not end like diez did for me, getting decent gear then losing it and starting all over again multiple times. atleast i know that thepriest1012005 wont be in Manes. that makes me feel the slightest better. all my love out to my aga seph, prince, brode, schaf, tlax (hope he still dont hate me :wub: ) and all the rest of my cool agas in Infinity (excluding thepriest) and also ballzy(when we were doing those blades when u played diez on your rogue :P fun times) oh well atleast i will be able to make a fresh start in a new server with a new cool clan RESPECT YEA! Ty all for making diez good for the while i was not screwed it was fun :wub:

:slayer:

shit same thing happend to me >_>

Papps

i will be moving to the new server as well, even tho i will still have my mage to come hang out with my homies :P

Originally posted by Moomoo
    i <3'd my diez lots and lots, but now people have destroyed all that i have worked for on my characters, so now i have to move on and experience Manes. hopefully it will not end like diez did for me, getting decent gear then losing it and starting all over again multiple times. atleast i know that thepriest1012005 wont be in Manes. that makes me feel the slightest better. all my love out to my aga seph, prince, brode, schaf, tlax (hope he still dont hate me :wub: ) and all the rest of my cool agas in Infinity (excluding thepriest) and also ballzy(when we were doing those blades when u played diez on your rogue :P fun times) oh well atleast i will be able to make a fresh start in a new server with a new cool clan RESPECT YEA! Ty all for making diez good for the while i was not screwed it was fun *:wub:
    u bastard you forgot me even though i havent partied with u in a while u still forgot me damnit

o and btw whats yalls name on manesand are yall orc or human?

Sneakyyy

is the birthday thingy not allowed any more ?
    cause maybe you can get it back like that
    same for me xD