Morf_is_a_looser RIP 07/13/06

This is a discussion on Morf_is_a_looser RIP 07/13/06 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server : Ares Nick Name : Morf_is_a_looser lvl & class : 63.73 Berzerker hero Items lost : -Harpoon +8/80 -Gig ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Morf_is_a_looser RIP 07/13/06

Server : Ares
    Nick Name : Morf_is_a_looser
    lvl & class : 63.73 Berzerker hero

Items lost : -Harpoon +8/80
    -Gig +7 light ( 1 handed )
    -Gob chitin pauldron & other parts chitin +7/12 STR
    - +12str/1hp earing & +9 str earing
    - Diamond ring & +9 str ring
    - White dragon necklace
    - and the best for the end -_-IRON BELT-_- from my 1st Talos

Also lost 600M cash coin but nvm

The guy who did that is a great son of a bitch cuz he created a char on my account name : iFUCKgm

He also posted on my CS saying : Hi, i buy this character and the guy who sell it to me steal my items. Roll Back plz!

( Well GJ son of a bitch now i won't get a roll back w00t w00t )

I tryed to post on my CS saying the post was sent by the guy who hacked me i got an answer : Sorry, but we don't support any sold account.

Then i answered : BUT I NEVER SOLD THIS ACCOUNT IT WAS MINE AND NOONE EXCEPT ME WAS PLAYIN ON IT.

CS answer : Sorry but we don't support any sold account.

WTF are they blind ???

I tryed to send my paypal account which were used to pay their fkin premium and nation change, still no answer !

So now i think if i don't get any roll back i gonna remake a new char and i'll try to make it leeech like a son of a bitch in macro baba party so i'll get back that i lost...except the stuff but i could also use a dumbass macro to farm and get back a stuff like i lost......I think it would be a legit reaction for that crap because i never used any cheat 3rd party program or anything...!

I tryed to play normally...gettin fucked by those fkin dupers and macroers who are now high lvled and well stuffed char...nice they get rollbacks for 5% XP lost and edited items FTW !

So far i've seen KO admins supporting cheaters / macroers and other fags but all the right people seems to be fucked in this game !

KKTHXBYE KO!

FlyingCat

ouch !! bb dude