Mouse is broken

This is a discussion on Mouse is broken within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since yesterday my mouse started to leftclick very difficult, so I opened it, closed again and it went little bit ...
Page: 1

Ultra_mage_Jano

Since yesterday my mouse started to leftclick very difficult, so I opened it, closed again and it went little bit better, but now I really have to push very hard to get a click. when I open the mouse, u have 2 very little boxes, left (for left click, wauw) and right. When I hit the right click thing that sticks out, i get a *click* sound. When i touch the thing that sticks out left, i don't ge ta click, until I push it in quite deep.
    My mouse is broken and can't be fixed now? Or can anyone help me if I can fix it pls

didinino

its mechanical, useless to fix.
    if its a new 1 just replace it, if its old buy another 1 cause optical mouses are very cheap these days.

if its a pro mouse go to store where u bought it from and tell them to send it to lab or something.

Shimmy

Since yesterday my mouse started to leftclick very difficult, so I opened it, closed again and it went little bit better, but now I really have to push very hard to get a click. when I open the mouse, u have 2 very little boxes, left (for left click, wauw) and right. When I hit the right click thing that sticks out, i get a *click* sound. When i touch the thing that sticks out left, i don't ge ta click, until I push it in quite deep.
    My mouse is broken and can't be fixed now? Or can anyone help me if I can fix it pls[/b]
    Are you refering to the "Touchpad Mouse" or an actual mouse?

Ultra_mage_Jano

It's an actual mouse, an optical one. Only got it 3 months =(

Shimmy

It's an actual mouse, an optical one. Only got it 3 months =([/b]
    propaly just need to buy a new one

Ultra_mage_Jano

K, ty or help =)

KooPa

get a grip on the chord and swing it in circles then smash it against the wall