Slow internet

This is a discussion on Slow internet within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi Ko4life i got a problem after the installation of the fastload patch mine internet speed got slowend when im ...
Page: 1

Golku

Hi Ko4life

i got a problem after the installation of the fastload patch mine internet speed got slowend when im playing KO
    normally mine internet speed is fast enough
    i send the fastloadpatch to a friend and he got the same problem to
    is this normal or what?

kamikadzeee

actually its impossible

mjollner

fast loading patch has no influence on the speed of your internet.... at alll..... in anyway
    what do you mean it got slowed when your playing ko? do you mean you download slower while playing ko, if so... duh your playing a badly scripted game that chews up bandwidth like a whore snorting crack

Golku

yes i know but a long time a go i dint got any problem mine internet was fast enough to surf msn and download some little things but now that isn't impossible i will try to reinstall

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Unless the fast loading patch (where'd you get it from?) Has some bad ass leaks and you're sending/receiving a shitload of packets through it, it can't ever be the reason for your net being slow.