mouse sensitivity in KO

This is a discussion on mouse sensitivity in KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well in other games and stuff my sens is normal but when i open ko the sensitivity in KO window ...
Page: 1

Banned

Well in other games and stuff my sens is normal but when i open ko the sensitivity in KO window gets extremely low :S it's like not moving at all =/ When i turn sens to MAX under my windows settings it's a bit better but still sucks badly :S Any1 can help me with this issue?

Cassie

Well in other games and stuff my sens is normal but when i open ko the sensitivity in KO window gets extremely low :S it's like not moving at all =/ When i turn sens to MAX under my windows settings it's a bit better but still sucks badly :S Any1 can help me with this issue?[/b]

try changing the windows speed, i dont think the KO sensitivity works yet?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

there is an option in the KO settings for "use windows pointer" try playing with this setting

Banned

mhh i searched but couldnt find setting like that O.o

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

This setting has to be changed OUTSIDE the game - Launcher -> Options (or you can get to the options in the start menu somewhere too)

I haven't got KO installed here at work, so I can't tell you the exact name of the option. It's either "use windows mouse" or "use windows pointer"

Maybe there's an option at that little dude called max or sam. Go to him and click options. There are some options with sensitivity but not sure if its what ur looking for.

/checkpoint
    I've got the exact same problem.

Banned

Yeap... There an option under max/seed named Mouse Turn sensitivity, it helped me out But i cant understand how i missed it so many times.. i've checked that menu like 10 times before but noticed it now :S