Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheGreatEvil

Mouse won't move my character

This is a discussion on Mouse won't move my character within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, I'm not sure what happened, but I pressed a non-numerical number while inputting a value for an item ...
Page: 1

Default Mouse won't move my character

Hey guys, I'm not sure what happened, but I pressed a non-numerical number while inputting a value for an item in merchant and now my mouse is locked to my character. When I move my mouse around, it also turns my character's position. I can't click to move anymore, though I can still click on other players and move with wsad. I tried relogging and reconnecting my mouse, but nothing has changed. I also looked through all of the options in the game and couldn't find anything about character angle changes. Anybody know what to do? Thanks in advance.

One of my friend used to have that problem. was related to his camera. Press f9 until the camera looks normal and try again.
    Snakesses likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    One of my friend used to have that problem. was related to his camera. Press f9 until the camera looks normal and try again.
    That's weird, I was pressing f9 before and it wasn't working, but I relogged and pressing f9 a few times fixed it. Thanks man!