Bifrost disabled

This is a discussion on Bifrost disabled within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I play on manes, bifrost mean for me money and exp and chance to get good items, but today weren´t ...
Page: 1

Hope

I play on manes, bifrost mean for me money and exp and chance to get good items, but today weren´t any one birost, time for bifrost in server 1 dont working, can some1 explain what is it? I was checking offic web and didnt found anythink about disabled bifrost so what is it?

Banned

I dunno..but I play manes too and I noticed the bifrost timer was stuck at 10 hours lol

Hope

yes it same as a on manes 2, there is still 10:00 time, and i didnt see anywhere anyone explain it + non american users cannot buying premium via credit and must to using Click and Buy service it is discrimination of non americans players :S i am starting be realy disgusted of this game

Happened in Ares also, something about the Orcs winning the Bifrost and just after they won it, servers went down and a bug was created so now only Orcs can enter Bifrost and it hasn't closed all day, it's been a nice day of money making for me xD

Hope

jajajja for me too, today very good day , 11 fragments from wratch and 7 fragments from egos and 3x shard, 2x ib and soem craps and TK droped sse very nice day today

Ayman4u

Bifrost working in Edana w/o problems