skillbar still wont save >.< help

This is a discussion on skillbar still wont save >.< help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the skillbar bug is still here for me, it doesnt let me save my skillz and i have tried different ...
Page: 1

killasalz

Thumbs down

the skillbar bug is still here for me, it doesnt let me save my skillz and i have tried different servers and it didnt work. Help meee! it is getting annoying... :angry:

aldino

i know the regedit way to save the skillbar. but today a rl friend who also plays ko came to me and we played on his acc. the first time we logged in we set up the skillbar and after playing for like an hour we got dc, when we logged back in the skillbar saved. and when i trieed that on my acc it didn&#39;t want to save. so i re installed ko and tried it again and still it doesnt work. so does anbody know a other sollution for this problem then the regedit way.
    thanx in advance. :lol:

forcabrasil

try reskilling restatting, if u can afford it i tried it, and it worked for me, if that doesnt work try reskilling in a diff server

forcabrasil

try reskilling restatting, if u can afford it i tried it, and it worked for me, if that doesnt work try reskilling in a diff server