Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Mrswidmore is a Scammer,(priest on Europa)

This is a discussion on Mrswidmore is a Scammer,(priest on Europa) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Got scammed yesterday by this guy (Mrswidmore) we were gonna trade accounts, my acc (main warrior named Hector) for his ...
Page: 1

Default Mrswidmore is a Scammer,(priest on Europa)

Got scammed yesterday by this guy (Mrswidmore) we were gonna trade accounts, my acc (main warrior named Hector) for his priest named Mrswidmore. im not gonna go to much in to detail, but i gave info first,he changed pass on hector and his priest so he has both acc atm.
    loosing the acc i can deal with, but knowing this guy prob laughing his ass of thinking hes some kind of an evil mastermind thats what eating me up inside. he has a ko4life acc but he cant remember pass.
    so i just want to get it out there, DONT TRADE WITH THIS GUY.

Best Regards former hector

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zadel View Post
    he has a ko4life acc but he cant remember pass.
    did you even ask for his ID?

anyway, for most people it takes one scam to actually start distrusting people on the internet so there you go, lesson learned. (I hope this was your only time getting scammed so far)

next time use a TRUSTABLE middleman.

Yes i asked for his ID and he said he couldn't remember that either, and i didnt think much of it at the time, but yes this was my first time being scammed and yes i learnd my lesson for sure!

Well its nice you have a good attitude bout it , hope somthing ends up happening if this is true , but got no screen shots..msn conv...nothing at all so dout anything will go down but i guess you just want to spread the word . Sorry to hear you lost an account tho , gl in future

Banned Member

And he wanted to trade with me, haha, and he said he works in NTT management, damn I regret I did NOT screen it .

Got scammed yesterday by this guy (Mrswidmore) we were gonna trade accounts, my acc (main warrior named Hector) for his priest named Mrswidmore. im not gonna go to much in to detail, but i gave info first,he changed pass on hector and his priest so he has both acc atm.
    loosing the acc i can deal with, but knowing this guy prob laughing his ass of thinking hes some kind of an evil mastermind thats what eating me up inside. he has a ko4life acc but he cant remember pass.
    so i just want to get it out there, DONT TRADE WITH THIS GUY.

Best Regards former hector
    Hey brother, im real owner of that char, but i sold this char maybe few days before, maybe an week, im fycking sorry about it, that guy as i heard scammed more 2-3 ppls. I put on ntt game that i sold that char, my friend from clan said me that he scamming peolples on europe, did u tried to send ticket? I think they can help u.
    I quited game and playing on private server atm. But thet guy before we deal with char in CR ofc, he said me, its better to change like i give him infos and i didnt acept then he said me okey u put char in cr and me made deal.
    Im really sorry, and now pissed off becouse someone shame my name on europe server, i never scammed and never been scammed, and u made little mistake becouse u acept to make deal with him that u giving first informations, im really sorry about it, i wish ntt can help you :/ . That is really crap, dont know more what to say, my friend said me that this happend so i just reply on it.

I wish he change name and dont shame me, omg, really dont know what to do. Just i say NEW OWNER DID IT, im clear, and im realy so so so so sorry about that
    And he wanted to trade with me, haha, and he said he works in NTT management, damn I regret I did NOT screen it .
    Omg, see what ppls are ready to do just to scamm, dont know what is point of scamm, only char is mine and i can play on it when i leveled it and resell for gear, im really sorry man, and wtf he said he works in managemnt of NTT? Lol all knows that on europe doesnt exist that system, they dont have sheriffs.

@Zadel brother, if i can help u on any way, just say me, i think i know real name of that guy but dont know where is he from, his name was something like Samer, that seems some Asian/ African name.

Banned Member

Why should I believe someone who just made ko4life account to post this?

Who said that u need? Bro i was in verry respectifull clans in that server, why sould I belive that what u said for him, u made profil when i too?Not gonna fihght, if u know who is really owner of char, ask ppls in all europe servers, and now waching ur movies, u wasnt play KO when i played europe. And i dont care what u think, that is kiddnes behavior.
    I didnt have account of ko4life, 'cos i didnt need it, all knows who am I. So dont talk disaster with me.

Sincelary, real owner of MrsWidmore.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWidmore View Post
    Who said that u need? Bro i was in verry respectifull clans in that server, why sould I belive that what u said for him, u made profil when i too?Not gonna fihght, if u know who is really owner of char, ask ppls in all europe servers, and now waching ur movies, u wasnt play KO when i played europe. And i dont care what u think, that is kiddnes behavior.
    I didnt have account of ko4life, 'cos i didnt need it, all knows who am I. So dont talk disaster with me.

Sincelary, real owner of MrsWidmore.
    As I remamber you wasnt in any respected clans on euko. But I do believe you when you're saying that you sold account and that you didnt scam anyone.
    MrsWidmore likes this.

Then u dont remeber good.
    I was in first clan TheReapers on begining server, TheCusarders, Naunce, Efendiler, ThunderCatzz( BomBomPoow), CreationEpic(WeArePros in orc side clan).
    Im here from begining server, and im playing this game 7 years and above.
    Ur clannies too called me to join your clan, but i didnt want.

Here is some pictures http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...67280475_n.jpg , http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...35041212_n.jpg

What happend when i left TC
    http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...14144966_n.jpg

In that sec when i left that clan i get called by 4 clans.

Im not too noobie to scamm someone, and thanks bro for understanding
    I wish if i pass on university i will be able to again play euko or usko.

S>priest 80 with items chek it too. Here is prove that i was selling that char, u can see that topic when is made, and i sold it in cr. If u want more infos please write me here becouse peoples calling me scammer as i can hear, i dont want it, every day im getting private messagge on facebook and friends asking me did u scammed anybody.
    Last edited by MrsWidmore; 03-09-2013 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Explain.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWidmore View Post
    S>priest 80 with items chek it too. Here is prove that i was selling that char, u can see that topic when is made, and i sold it in cr. If u want more infos please write me here becouse peoples calling me scammer as i can hear, i dont want it, every day im getting private messagge on facebook and friends asking me did u scammed anybody.
    That proves you did it bro.... Your story doesnt make any sence... You said sold the char 4 days ago... Check your own post. You said on 03-01-2013 that you still have the acc. And on 03-04-2013 you said you sold it 4 days ago after someone called you a scammer.. So that proves you are the scammer yourself... See below:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by S1ckness; 03-12-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Changed reso of proof

Default Motherfacker

Quote Originally Posted by s1ckness View Post
    that proves you did it bro.... Your story doesnt make any sence... You said sold the char 4 days ago... Check your own post. You said on 03-01-2013 that you still have the acc. And on 03-04-2013 you said you sold it 4 days ago after someone called you a scammer.. So that proves you are the scammer yourself... See below:

uploaded with imageshack.us
    i dont need to justify my self dont care what u thinks u make me so facking mad right now, all who knows me they will tell that iam not facking scammer i never sacmmed somone, playing legal all the time and some of u fucking retards coming and saying me what i did, but i didint cuz i know that, just go talk on bullshit i dont care anyway dont play on that serv anymore cuz i sold that char how much times i need said u omg, and dude take glasses with ur sellf and learn eng, i said 4 or 3 days motherfacker, dont me let to being disaster i dont wanna talk about this topic anyway i said what i wanated and what i needed so stfu once fucking noob, u make my reputation down, and sully my name. Maybe 5 days friend on my facebook was pming me like wtf happend some guys on ko4life makes u scammer!? Anyway who the hell cares kids like u saying facking noob ass nolifers assholes retards and idiots. Ty alot dickheads, making my behavior so so so bad atm jrks !!!!!!!!!!!

nothing more to say,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

The hardest part about reading that post, was reading it,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast