Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Blue screen after new Xtrap

This is a discussion on Blue screen after new Xtrap within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I readed that all have problem with error and rebooting after new xtrap patch. In my case it getting ...
Page: 1

SilverSurfer

Smile

Hi, I readed that all have problem with error and rebooting after new xtrap patch. In my case it getting worse. Just after xtrap run all is stoped and I get blue screen with physical memory error or something like that. Any1 more have same problem ? If yes maybe some1 get idea how to fix it or something ... It shit I was thinking that yetarday after maintenence everything gonna be alright but its not ... Every1 nows that I (we) lose premium day's so i don't gonna write here that K2 sux, I'm just looking for some1 outside K2 who know what I (we) can do to fix this problem ...

Zaczaco11

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=213527

i think thats whats going on for us in this thread at least thats what was happening to me.

SilverSurfer

Not in my case bro. Even on second computer when I don't have any of antyvir's or firewall's I have same shit. And computer have just new system and driver's for graphick and ethernet card + knight which don't work ...

i have same problem...
    STOP screen error -
    stop 0x0000008e (0x0000003, 0x8052a974, 0xbf697a4, 0x00000000)

:S

daromeo

thats how much KO is fked up. lol

SilverSurfer

I was fighting with this crap (xtrap) 5-6 hours yestarday and now im 100% sure that xtrap have conflict with antyvirus and/or firewall. I was formating my second pc 4 times yesterday and after instalating antyvir or firewall i was getting always blue screen but before those 2 apllications everything was alright. Now i don't use firewall or antyvir and everything is ok. But even if you uninstal firewall/antyvirus its don't give u chance to log in. New system can't have any of dll's from antyvir/firewall in other case ko don't gonna run and you gonna have BS. Now im looking which1 (firewall/antyvir) is doing all that shit's and if i find out i post it here and i try find programs which don't have conflict with xtrap. Any1 in my case format c: was the only way to start ko...
    PS : sry for my english i have hope that every1 understand me ...

alessandroo

One thing: right now , using internet without firewall or antivir is a little dangerous.

And i suppose that players who are able to play atm have a firewall and antivir.

I think i'll wait the new patch for xtrap...but not too long

Btw , thank you for your searchings

SilverSurfer

Ok at last i find it. In my system the only thing which was not able me to play was sunbelt personal firewall (kerio). This firewall was doing conflict with xtrap and after start game i was getting BSOF. So u need just to format disk with system install it 1 more time and instal firewall other then sunbel kerio. Idk how it is with others firewalls but zone alarm is running ok in my PC. I have hope that i help to some1. Good luck

Ps : 4 format PC can pwn any1 :P

Necravolver

Ok at last i find it. In my system the only thing which was not able me to play was sunbelt personal firewall (kerio). This firewall was doing conflict with xtrap and after start game i was getting BSOF. So u need just to format disk with system install it 1 more time and instal firewall other then sunbel kerio. Idk how it is with others firewalls but zone alarm is running ok in my PC. I have hope that i help to some1. Good luck
    Ps : 4 format PC can pwn any1 :P[/b]

did you try start up with sunbelt disabled?
    When i disable it my monitor still shuts down....

need to know before format comes around

alessandroo

I got Zone alarm and the conflict is still here :s

robinn1

yyy i have also kerio but i dont want format my pc cuz install und configure programs 1-2 nights
    maybe is another way?

i got same shit ....i waste my platinum prem fukkk....
    i try:
    ~turn off antyvirus and firewall
    ~reinstal ko
    ~making new user of computer (ko still maked blue screen)
    ~delte xtrap folder and try download again

i try all but i got still blue screen;///

New Patch plsss...

SilverSurfer

I was trying disabled/uninstal/clear registry/etc from sunbelt kerio but I always getting BSOD. After 2 first formats i was installing and unnistaling kerio and then clear registry and that dont help. After 3rd format i dont instal kerio and everything was alright till i start checking what is doing conflict kerio or avast. NOw after 4 format i am sure that was kerio ... I know formating pc is shitty work ... but i just tell you what u can do cuz i don't find other way to play ... I do it on 3 computers which i have in home so it must be it ...

Allessandroo maybe you have other version of zone alarm idk. But i know that i was haveing problem with 2 diffrent version of kaspersky so maybe version of aplication is important to ....

alessandroo

I got automatic update

I try to reinstall and the problem was the same.

I really don't know why some of us gt problems with Xtrap , but this is starting to pisses me off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast