Msn wrong password

This is a discussion on Msn wrong password within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok guys.. this is the problem............ it started today afternoon, i couldnt logon my KO msn.. so i was like.. ...
Page: 1

Ok guys.. this is the problem............ it started today afternoon, i couldnt logon my KO msn.. so i was like.. maybe it got hacked... so then i logon to my other msn.. my KO, and other games i play.. and nothing hacked... so then i use the forgot PW thingy, and i changed it.... and logged in.. nothing wrong with my msn, (nobody deleted, nobody new added) so i was like.. maybe a bug...

then.. 2 hrs later... i restart computer.... SAME THING, cannot logon to that certain same email on msn and hotmail... so i was like WTF? i changed pw..... 20 mins later, canot login, worng pw blah blah blah.... this happenend for over 10 times... 15 mins after i change pw, it wouldnt work nemore.........

i dont think its hacked, cuz nobody msged me ingame about me trying to scam via msn,,, and noobody on my list was changed/deleted................

ILoveYouToo

It's possible you had the caps lock on or there is something wrong with your keyboard.The same key hitting twice, keys not working properly. That might not be the case just throwing it out there.

hatamoto82

delete cookies and temp internet files

BlackIrish

its a problem with @msn, @hotmail, @live and many other msn addresses. They have a security briech, nothing serious don't worry about anyone getting into your account

didinino

maybe try to take off the auto login option, save ur password in a safe place and login by urself.
    run spybot just to make sure that no trojan is fuking u up (there are some shitty msn viruses around some of them might be a trojan that changes the login password that is saved on your machine).

Banned

well happen to me also some mounths ago and i got hack..
    after few days a guy in game with a PM asked me some unique for my msn account back, he told me who was online and who not and all my friends name, then i asked he how did it and he said with urls but i dunno..

after that a big fuk off turk ill never give u my unique (he was turk )

....but sometimes is just a bug with hotmail

Banned

happend to me too on MSN 8
    reinstell =S

evilwevel

you got microsoft'd :lol:

every new version of msn seems to be more unstable then the previous one. i've had numerous random disconnections, people beeing displayed as offline while they were online ...

new update.. its nothign to do with MSN, cuz i tried logging into hotmail too... but i know it is not a hacker, because nobody Dc me from msn overnight, but pw was changed again...............

i think it is just their problems.. bleh.