Mu3rt3,Rebelde20,onehitwonder Scammers

This is a discussion on Mu3rt3,Rebelde20,onehitwonder Scammers within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok let me say something if he ip is some1 from here them he is who hacked me (Muerte) http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8425/pagipsx5.jpg ...
Page: 1

ok let me say something

if he ip is some1 from here them he is who hacked me (Muerte)
    http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8425/pagipsx5.jpg

if his nick is gallardoxd so take care with this guy i was sharing with him and someday with got hacked he said some turk hacked me but thats impossib... but who was in the accoutn after with got hacked , he joiened in the ventrillo his nick was yunnix we gave the ip of the ventrilo in the game so he was the hacker " rebelde20 said he is a turk " i said ok maybe some turk hacked me .... somedays later rebelde20 comes and say " Morian i can get back ur account i said really ... ok them do it he did it that was nice but i wasnt sure about it ... how i know rebelde20 wanna play muerte at the start but enrique(real muerte) took me so i putted items in his acocunt something like glassbelt(from melody ) hell braker 7 and more items i spended 400$ on this items and all prems and a lot cash whatever someday i was cheking the ips of rebelde onehitonewonder(rebelde's cousin) enrique(real owner) yunnix(hacker) and the ip of yunnix was same as onehitwonder(rebeldecousin)'s ips damm it i got static xD so who hacked me was rebelde cousin , Muerte's real friends i said to rebelde if he can talk with his cousin and get back my items he said not but he admited he hacked me and he said i hacked u coz i need money :S .... after it i said to muerte if he gonna give me the account or give me my money .... he said i will give u the moeny " I AM STILL WAITING " but he blocked me from the msn he changes his nick in the game etc ... nvm so as i know the hackers are onehitwonder rebelde and enrique " why rebelde (because the ip comes from his house so fak him if he said i dont know nothing .... )

his msn are [email protected] , [email protected]

INFO OF THE ACCOUNT

id :*******
    old pass : *******

click and buy :
    [

take care with this fags

btw sorry 4 my english i am studing italian T_T

Cadence96

That thing of "a turk hacked me" it's a myth. I have some friends who don't know how to prevent a spyware and they are never being hacked!!!!

Sorry for u T_T

PD: Oh, ... you are in the group of people who put an answer according to the secret question. :lol: IMO that's very predictable eh.

poker27

people should understand that this guy is a long time scammer, really wish he scams someone who lives in peru or someone with the time to go to peru and do something about it, he and his friends giancarlos aliaga radenovich, and 4traffic, are the biggest scammer in this game, one day ill fuck him up, i will always have him in my mind, and eventually ill find the time to get some peace in my mind, and go to peru and deal with this. Dont worry about his mom, she is in, on all of this, when i talked to her on the phone she approved all the things her son does, she told me that they are poor and need the money, and thats that, after im done with rebelde, she will suffer thru her son, when she sees how fucked he will be, they will spend every pennie they stoled from honest people on hospital bills, I KNOW REBELDE VISITS THIS FORUM, SO JUST WATCH YOU BACK

Banned

Esa gente no debe existir, les deseo lo peor a esos hijos de puta, gente como ellos denigran la imagen de los peruanos debido a eso es dificil tradear con extranjeros.

Que pena que te haya pasado eso, para que hayas posteado todo eso se ve que fue un golpe bajo para ti como lo seria para cualquiera.

Caballero noma life is short so enjoy it.

Sorry for spanish but i don't know how to explain my hate to scammers on english :angry:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

regardless what has happend please do not post the account information

regardless what has happend please do not post the account information[/b]

oh ok sorry i just got pisses off .... if some1 wanna the info of the account pm me

have a nice day going to sleep