Fix for the 1852 patch!

This is a discussion on Fix for the 1852 patch! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Patch 1852 Download the patch at the above link. It will drop in your computer as a .zip file... go ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Fix for the 1852 patch!

Patch 1852

Download the patch at the above link.

It will drop in your computer as a .zip file... go extract in your c/d/e/f?? :/gamerfirst/knightonline directory and say yes to all for replacing files.

(copy the patch1852 in the directory and say extract here)

After extracting your patch1852.zip in the KO folder, open server or server.ini (with notepad or something) and where it says 1851 you make it 1852 and save the text file.

Open the launcher, login a noob account wich you barely use, run arround for 5minutes to make sure you will not get a TPT error (48 hour ban)

If you do not get a TPT error your updated has been completed and you can play the game.

Good luck with this!

Click here to download the fastloading patch, it makes your loading into KO go faster!

Banned

yes press it , your computer will explode

I downloaded the 1852 from kingofknight.com, i hope it doesnt carry a keylogger. I remember when they released the fastload patch, but a si know u cant download it from the official site anymore. Do u use this one from KoK.com?

Doooh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kepten View Post
    I downloaded the 1852 from kingofknight.com, i hope it doesnt carry a keylogger. I remember when they released the fastload patch, but a si know u cant download it from the official site anymore. Do u use this one from KoK.com?
    Official Ko URL:

ftp://207.38.96.28/knight/upgrade/patch1851.zip

I dont know why GamersFirst remioved list directory =S