has any 1 been on

This is a discussion on has any 1 been on within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; has any 1 actually been on playing the game and its been stable for more then a hour ??? no ...
Page: 1

Banned

has any 1 actually been on playing the game and its been stable for more then a hour ??? no D/C ing ?

if not whats the point in posting all these by pass Xtrap , By Pass Launcher if its not gonna let u on servers any way.

some 1 just post a post please when theyve got on and the servers are running theres no point in wasting time messing around with the xtrap and other programs if all tis gonna do is sit there and leave u at the enter Pw screen and do nothing

Orphus

has any 1 actually been on playing the game and its been stable for more then a hour ??? no D/C ing ?

if not whats the point in posting all these by pass Xtrap , By Pass Launcher if its not gonna let u on servers any way.

some 1 just post a post please when theyve got on and the servers are running theres no point in wasting time messing around with the xtrap and other programs if all tis gonna do is sit there and leave u at the enter Pw screen and do nothing[/b]
    Yeah i like to know to if anyone esle has been on in the last 12 hours or so

mars45

Smile

I have 2 accounts , one gold and one bronze.
    For the last two months i even could not play for 2 weeks at all ( x-crap problems ).
    For the other weeks i only could log in in the morning , if i do not had a dc.
    For the last 5 days i could not even get past the login.
    Whatever i do or try , NOTHING.
    Next time i better throw my money into the water , maybe i have more fun then.
    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

tbb, i could allways log in on 1 of the Ares servers,
    Sometimes only A1 other times only A2, if im lucky i log on A1 or A2

And about the dcing,
    i allmost never dc, only when my brother is downloading <_< or when i have to much programs
    But dcing thx to the game, not really