My account either hacked, pass changed, or pass bugged

This is a discussion on My account either hacked, pass changed, or pass bugged within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My character chili from edana, lvl 76 warrior, was seeming hacked and/or password changed by some individual unto my notice ...
Page: 1

chili_pepper

My character chili from edana, lvl 76 warrior, was seeming hacked and/or password changed by some individual unto my notice on saturday, between 2:30pm amd 5:30 pm gmt. I have created a new account from which i can send customer support tickets from, i have supplied all information on those support tickets that may assist you identifying me and changing my password and secret question for me.

My new account has the character chili3 from edana, human side on it, level one and made bronze premium specifically to deal with this issue. I would like any assistance possible. I have pm'd psykik the information on main forums and sent a customer support ticket as mentioned, as of yet there is no reply. I would like my password changed to what i have specified so i can log my character that ive worked long and hard on leveling.

If you need any additional information throw me a PM on KO4 or main official forums, my account name there should be linked with my main account.

Thanks and hope you can help me

yours, chili

SLeePMoDe

as long as you can provide all the correct payment and account information im sure you can get the account back, if your lucky with items. but if the account was hacked, and they made any kind of purchase on the account your screwed cuz you wont have their info aswell