How Do you import Pictures for capes?

This is a discussion on How Do you import Pictures for capes? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can someone explain the best way to import pictures and how to get them onto the cape?...
Page: 1

sjsanders

Can someone explain the best way to import pictures and how to get them onto the cape?

MotherRussia

i think u talking about when u reach G2 u have Picture near the name and the cape
    if u are grade 3 u got just near ur name if u want reach g2 get more nps and woola it's will be on cape and near ur name

and about import picture u need a symbol in size 32 x 32 must be (.BMP)
    u put it after it's file named bmp and size 32 x 32 into symbol_us floder at knight online floder and going where u buy a cape and symbol caltie or somethink dont remmber her name and just pressing yes yah and confrim ofc u paying 5m woola

ProBleja

I have a question about these pics, how can I make .bmp with transparent background, does any1 know?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I have a question about these pics, how can I make .bmp with transparent background, does any1 know?[/b]
    Simple answer, you can't.

MotherRussia

Simple answer, you can't.[/b]
    nothink is immpossible
    about making picture bmp well if u use shity editor ur game will crash when u open Caite or the 1 who u buy the symbol paying her
    so the best way to save it .BMP it's PhotoShop! Good luck

sjsanders

Thanks. Iwas wondering about how to make the edges transparent too.

boomersooner

Thanks. Iwas wondering about how to make the edges transparent too.[/b]
    hi..what about using a Color Picker and match the background on the cape to the background on the .bmp?

would it work?

ProBleja

ok so can I make transparent background and how? In Counter Strike there was an option to paint the background in specific color and the game will recognize it as transparent is there some way to do it in KO?

ok so can I make transparent background and how? In Counter Strike there was an option to paint the background in specific color and the game will recognize it as transparent is there some way to do it in KO?[/b]
    You cant make a transparent background. It will probly take a few tries to get the symbol the right color so get ready to spend a good few mil replacing symbols but its worth it.