Ehh boring topic

This is a discussion on Ehh boring topic within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 just put a nice ip restriction out...pretty shitty, and who knows what to take of it. One thing I ...
Page: 1

Default How-to for free proxy (the time might come soon when you need to)

K2 just put a nice ip restriction out...pretty shitty, and who knows what to take of it. One thing I can say in the slightest defense of them is they 100% said how to bypass it, only reason they would EVER make a comment on what NOT to do (besides dont koxp) is cuz they basically want the affected ppl to know how to get by it.

"Attempting to circumvent the country-based login restrictions via the use of a proxy or any similar method is strongly discouraged."

Hello, that's how you keep playing KO

This isnt something new to those that may be worried, there isnt anything illegal to KO or against the TOS that can get you banned. I'll give a quick run-thru of a free way I know to proxy, hope it helps some ppl.
    _______________________________________-
    1. Go to Proxifier - Bypass firewall and proxy, tunnel connections through an HTTPS and SOCKS proxy and download the proxifier program suited to your compatibility (this will usually be the standard version). Install this program, you will have a 31 day trial for it

2. You will need a website to find proxy addresses, Here's one for example Open Proxy List google "proxy ip's" or something similar

2. Once you download the program and have it running, go to Options>Proxy Settings>Add

3. The next tab opened asks you for the IP address (fill in the blank), Port (fill in the blank), then tick the proper setting (SOCKS4/5 or HTTPS)

4. Once you have completed the first 3 steps, click on the "check" tab in the proxifier. You may have to try several different ip's until you find one that works.

5. Once you have found an ip that is functioning click ok, you should come to the proxifier "add" stage, the ip address you found that is functional should be ticked automatically, click on "OK". These ip addresses you will find will stay in your proxifier "add/remove/select" area of the program.

You should now be able to login to KO from wherever, you can either disable the proxy from this point on by going back to Options>Proxy Settings>untick proxy ip in use>Click OK, or continue to stay connected via the proxy.

If I think of anything else Ill edit and post it, any questions i can answer I will aswell, keep on playing boys and girls ^^
    Last edited by snipes12123; 03-21-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    only reason they would EVER make a comment on what NOT to do (besides dont koxp) is cuz they basically want the affected ppl to know how to get by it.
    Rofl!!!

Only thing positive from K2.

Nice guide tho
    Hope it helps some people out!

Banned for scamming.

Be aware tho, people will get haxxored nao.
    The VPN-providers can see every single packet going
    though their net, that means your ID and PW when you
    are logging in to KO

Because the VPN providers care about your ko account.
    riteeee

Banned for scamming.

Like people won't setup free VPN just for USKO,
    to make people login through their VPN?
    riteeeeeeeeeeee

No one would be dumb enough to use a VPN by some random person.
    Try again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    No one would be dumb enough to use a VPN by some random person.
    Try again.
    belive me dude there are out alot of ppls^^

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-19-2011, 02:10 AM