Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My account got block without reason :S

This is a discussion on My account got block without reason :S within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bro , if you have more than 2 accs with same ip ( dont matter if use 2 ,3 ,10 ...
Page: 2

Bro , if you have more than 2 accs with same ip ( dont matter if use 2 ,3 ,10 diferent pcs ) The retard GM ban you . I get ban 3 merchants in moradon 3 mounths ago .I think they are really stupids .Gogogo EUKO.

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Bro , if you have more than 2 accs with same ip ( dont matter if use 2 ,3 ,10 diferent pcs ) The retard GM ban you . I get ban 3 merchants in moradon 3 mounths ago .I think they are really stupids .Gogogo EUKO.
    hey i zorry for you too is very depressing get banned without reason really well i lost to much gbs in the game only why the gm banned ppl for nothing and is the first ban in moradon for ever?...really this game is svck i bought my all gear for more of 3 months for make good nps and fun time with GF and this retard gm baned me for nothing.......is really sad for me back in KO ... in my opinion k2 is only one computer and never read the tickets ...idk why ban ppl without evidence and images

is honest the gm in carnact west? well for my not

I really know how you feel about these injustices Blanquita

Quote Originally Posted by Shakka View Post
    hey i zorry for you too is very depressing get banned without reason really well i lost to much gbs in the game only why the gm banned ppl for nothing and is the first ban in moradon for ever?...really this game is svck i bought my all gear for more of 3 months for make good nps and fun time with GF and this retard gm baned me for nothing.......is really sad for me back in KO ... in my opinion k2 is only one computer and never read the tickets ...idk why ban ppl without evidence and images

is honest the gm in carnact west? well for my not

I really know how you feel about these injustices Blanquita
    I moved to EUKO ^^

You wont get your accout unblocked impossible I had a warrior merching in moradon, got banned, contacted gm, wrote to support and they all said Third party tool use and I would never get unbanned. (I was sitting in moradon with my merch char)

So EUKO it is.

Exclamation

if you log in right now and do anything you get a 48 hour ban

Yea, could have something to do with this;
    dont login game massive false tpt ban 48 hrs

Even though your incident is months prior, K2 is known for having a fair share of errors.

fenrirstop

ye today my char got 48 hours banned in maradon. there goes my play time in the weekend.
    k.o system sucks seriously. and support sucks more. but yeah people (and me) still play this sh1tty game

sucks man nothing you can do about it

Ofc you got banned without reason, they all do =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12