Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55
Like Tree12Likes

my brother madrid received an infraction at Gamers4Life !

This is a discussion on my brother madrid received an infraction at Gamers4Life ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MrRapist Dear Madrid, Originally Posted by MrRapist You have received an infraction at Gamers4Life. Reason: Ennglish only. ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    cr7
    cr7 is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13

    Default my brother madrid received an infraction at Gamers4Life !

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist
    Dear Madrid,
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist

    You have received an infraction at Gamers4Life.

    Reason: Ennglish only.
    -------

    -------

    This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

    All the best,
    Gamers4Life


    "serious infractions will never expire" , umm did he kill someone ?!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr7 View Post

    "serious infractions will never expire" , umm did he kill someone ?!
    thank u for trying to help me ma bro

  3. #3
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    thank u for trying to help me ma bro
    it didn't mean your fraction was serious lol. it says that in every message. a serious infraction would be like racism or something

  4. #4
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Hamad wery probation to XD i guess i missed something lol

  5. #5
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Hamad wery probation to XD i guess i missed something lol
    they was talking in arabic.

  6. #6
    Senior Member StrongOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Reason: Ennglish only. lol , going to give you a reason and spell English wrong
    razor likes this.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Oh my god there's a typo. Better point it out asap. Damn that's too funny.

    @OP.
    What FuriousKO said basically sums it up.

  8. #8
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Why is he getting warning over speaking some language which is not English and others not?

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Esselamu Aleykum Ve Rahmetullahi Ve Berekatuhu Ve Magfiratuhu Ebeden Ve Daimen

    http://i62.tinypic.com/2hmfxjp.jpg
    They see us 2 party sometimes :S
    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Esselamu Aleykum Ve Rahmetullahi Ve Berekatuhu Ve Magfiratuhu Ebeden Ve Daimen


    1mHam4dII.ElizabethKn1ght0nLine69d3b34stBr41nLesS1 ninS, 1m live in Suudi Arabi4 but they call me from Dl_lBa1 , K1ng 4bdull4h is my F4th3r, W3 help P1Sr4aerelll t0g3ther

    Mafish S1n1s V4r p0rtl_l :PPP

  9. #9
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Oh my god there's a typo. Better point it out asap. Damn that's too funny.

    @OP.
    What FuriousKO said basically sums it up.
    usually it isnt funny, except those times when someone is actually trying to correct others
    StrongOne, zuka and wargrim like this.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Bathory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Why is he getting warning over speaking some language which is not English and others not?
    Totally, like this guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    m explan, ou bran understand>?
    ws? gel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    nah gladiatorz yok dragon

    but f you jon we wer dragon fast
    And this guy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlueEyezz View Post
    Thomas Is A Dragon. ~ Gύve sύnύs parasutustu malύsutustu

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    And this guy
    Dear Bathory. You don't have the right to talk about me because you are mentally retarded. You say you don't play this game and yet here you are in a knightonline forum talkin bullshit about anyone that was your rival. You don't know when someone's making fun out of something.Ύm kύng oke? If you mad go and cry me a river. Have a nice day
    HaMaDFtw likes this.

  12. #12
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Totally, like this guy.
    you enjoy stalking me ?

  13. #13
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Why is he getting warning over speaking some language which is not English and others not?
    i've warned him twice now , the next he'll get a penislap.

  14. #14
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlueEyezz View Post
    Dear Bathory. You don't have the right to talk about me because you are mentally retarded. You say you don't play this game and yet here you are in a knightonline forum talkin bullshit about anyone that was your rival. You don't know when someone's making fun out of something.Ύm kύng oke? If you mad go and cry me a river. Have a nice day
    It's sad that in your flawed perception you consider this is a stylish comeback.

    Cringe-worthy.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    It's sad that in your flawed perception you consider this is a stylish comeback.

    Cringe-worthy.
    Says razor the non life douch bag. You stay out of this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gamers4Life Rules
    By Devile in forum Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 10:54 AM
  2. I RECEIVED AN UNFFAIR BAN !!!!
    By Soimu in forum Ares
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 02:48 PM
  3. dear brothers and sisters sig pls ^_^
    By The_King_Of_Priests in forum Media
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 11:17 AM
  4. Good gun brother, wery good gun
    By Taylan in forum Media
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 03:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •