Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

my brother madrid received an infraction at Gamers4Life !

This is a discussion on my brother madrid received an infraction at Gamers4Life ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PendexO i've warned him twice now , the next he'll get a penislap. every moderator say the ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    i've warned him twice now , the next he'll get a penislap.
    every moderator say the exact same sentence

hes been warned twice

so if souls warned him twice and u did twice and the mode above did the same

just dickslap him already.

Yes they warning adi all time and nothing happen...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlueEyezz View Post
    Says razor the non life douch bag. You stay out of this.
    You might want to reconsider that statement seeing how 1. You're replying to me only in a matter of minutes and 2. You're the one still playing this dead game religiously.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You might want to reconsider that statement seeing how 1. You're replying to me only in a matter of minutes and 2. You're the one still playing this dead game religiously.
    You mad bro? The fact that you quit this game because people started getting better and you couldn't handle it isn't the funny part, its the fact that you quit and are still posting in knight online section about people still playing lol.....what's worse you tell me
    COLATO and wargrim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    You mad bro? The fact that you quit this game because people started getting better and you couldn't handle it isn't the funny part, its the fact that you quit and are still posting in knight online section about people still playing lol.....what's worse you tell me
    Perhaps your tiny brain fails to realize that there's more to these forums than simply "knight online". I rarely comment on KO specific subjects anymore, but I post from time to time because most of this community is kind of fun to be around with. You tell me who's the sad fuck in this case, one that posts every now and then for fun or one that not only (shit)posts, but also still devotes his entire attention to a dead korean game on a daily basis?

I won't even bother to address the blatant troll attempt in your first sentence. Sorry that you are still mad because you got banned back then thanks to Breakers LOL

Perhaps your tiny brain fails to realize that there's more to these forums than simply "knight online". I rarely comment on KO specific subjects anymore, but I post from time to time because most of this community is kind of fun to be around with. You tell me who's the sad fuck in this case, one that posts every now and then for fun or one that not only (shit)posts, but also still devotes his entire attention to a dead korean game on a daily basis?

I won't even bother to address the blatant troll attempt in your first sentence. Sorry that you are still mad because you got banned back then thanks to Breakers LOL
    My tiny brain? Ok that's why you disregarded the fact that I put knight online section in bold you dumbass. Tell me where i said this forum is only KO then i won't think you're so stupid.
    Again you get mad because people play this game and you don't...you are a joke, HAHAHAHA mad cuz i got banned im not the one with 5600 posts troll boy LMAO your life would be over if you got banned unlike others.

P.S if you think you are better then everyone who still plays this game why haven't you moved on in your life unless uh oh.....you have nothing better to do with your life hahahah you made my day man

Banned Senior Member

razor shut up, u suck, go away. you stopped playing this game what, 3 or 4 years ago? why do you still log the KO forms? like if u miss KO that bad just come back and play so i can shlack you and be done with it, OK?

hahaha Razor getting owned. it's so sad. at least 3k of his nonsense were posted after he quit
    shit never get old
    Tiffer likes this.

now i`m wating for razor`s responce, gonna be interesting :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    P.S if you think you are better then everyone who still plays this game why haven't you moved on in your life unless uh oh.....you have nothing better to do with your life hahahah you made my day man
    As far as I know, razor still lurks around private servers every now and then. Also, could somebody explain me why people think it's insulting to not have a life? I mean, when you think about it, life is meaningless anyway.

Sorry to disappoint regiss but I'm done wasting time with these sad excuses of human beings. I mean just look at their posts, immaturity and autism incarnate.

To directly reply at this point would be to fall for their baby-level, cringe-worthy troll attempts. I know better than that.

Constant exposure to these levels of stupidity can be hazardous so I'll just let them be. I have no intention of changing their flawed perspectives, what would that accomplish? If they want to remain retarded, they shall remain retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    As far as I know, razor still lurks around private servers every now and then. Also, could somebody explain me why people think it's insulting to not have a life? I mean, when you think about it, life is meaningless anyway.
    Doesn't matter to me what people do with their lives, but if your gonna say to people you don't have a life for still playing and you quit 3-4 years ago still trolling KO section how does that make sense tell me? Yup nothing to say razor so take the "high road" lol

razor's post... /huge sigh

so first he says that he's so gay that he's not gonna bother to answer
    then delivers a long dull boring answer with lameass insults and brilliant (lo?) reflections on how much of a sad fuck up he ended up being. nothing more than a pissed faggot. what happened to you? growing a twat down there?
    I guess retarded chimps do get worse with time

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    razor's post... /huge sigh

so first he says that he's so gay that he's not gonna bother to answer
    then delivers a long dull boring answer with lameass insults and brilliant (lo?) reflections on how much of a sad fuck up he ended up being. nothing more than a pissed faggot. what happened to you? growing a twat down there?
    I guess retarded chimps do get worse with time
    Shouldn't you be watching My Little Pony? rofl

Shouldn't you be watching My Little Pony? rofl
    No
    though I don't mind joining a lifeless loser like you if you need the company.
    I suggest moving into a different kind of cartoon. you0'er not that young anymore

ps: thx for wasting your time answering TROLOLOL
    Tiffer likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast