Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My Char Taking Back By Ferruzo

This is a discussion on My Char Taking Back By Ferruzo within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao this is indeed like the 5th topic i read about this scammer funny he can still roam freely here[/b] ...
Page: 2

sexy Owa

lmao this is indeed like the 5th topic i read about this scammer funny he can still roam freely here[/b]
    so long as he has his buddies vouching for his legitness people will be scammed by him, and he will roam these forums seeking trades to both scam and increase his popularity with. there is no proof because he has been slick enough to not give himself away just yet but if i see another topic about you scamming Ferruzo, i will have you banned within 2 days. 4 topics have been made NOT including this one about you having scammed somebody. I could care less of about your "Friends" saying your trustable. in some of your old topics you talk about you caring about your "reputation" more then scamming people. if thats so stop doing usd sales, stop doing account trades, one way you can prove yourself innocent is by simply not being involved in that area of the market. but as i said ill be watching -.- and if i see your name again in a believeable story of you scamming somebody, your out ill see to it.

Banned

this is the reason why i find the "voching" section totally lame... people change, you never know what will happend, eventhou they got 12125125 vouchers

El_Emin

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=204484

Look at this topic this scammer's friend (look at his sign) seling excactyl the same priest i lost..

DO NOT TURST THIS POOR PIZZA HUT WORKER PERUIAN FAG..

Royalassassin

SCAMMER ALERT?

Banned

Look at this topic this scammer's friend (look at his sign) seling excactyl the same priest i lost..

DO NOT TURST THIS POOR PIZZA HUT WORKER PERUIAN FAG..[/b]
    really is sad to see how u acting, the first owner of this account is not from peru, do you ask him id of that account ? or maybe u have the only one account priest on lvl 64 on akara ? bdw his priest is karus i sold you human priest. i still asking for the first owner of account and i am still waiting 4 u on msn...

i heard alot about ferruzo i dont think that he is trustworthy despite the Fact that he has many vouchers

When he just started showing up in the forum he was SPAM-Posting nd asked to be a MOD
    Only someone who wants benefit wud want this title
    honestly MOD is a pain in the ass u get millions of messenger PMs all wants to do trade others wants to talk others whants ur trust the other hikkies wants ur vouch LOL! fukk that.

Anyways im just saying trading with ferru is at ur Own risk[/b]
    ive heard allot about you PSYK0SIN....

BoShkE

mmm again ???

damn man or you soooo damn unlucky and you are everybodys target. Or there is just something wrong about you.
    Ive read all those topics posted about you, and as an outsider i would never risk doing any business with you.
    + what that guy said, you spammed so badly just to make your post up and then trying to promote yourself to a mod.

ps many vouchers doesnt meen anything for me, cause all of uss know how thats done... Many ppl just pm their msn contacts and post them link and say PLSPLS can you vouche for me and say something nice. Like 80% of those ppl are some kind of friends and didnt do any actuall business with the guy. So using that as your proof that you are GG doesnt meen shit...

TouchMyBlade

Is it just me or are 90% of scammers peruvian?

I have only ever been scammed by peruvians

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Is it just me or are 90% of scammers peruvian?

I have only ever been scammed by peruvians[/b]
    You're wrong. Check Hall of shame there are many from your country. Think before post.

Tell me the Login ID of that priest that you lost ... I wanna check if its the same that the other guy is selling ...

TouchMyBlade

You're wrong. Check Hall of shame there are many from your country. Think before post.
    Tell me the Login ID of that priest that you lost ... I wanna check if its the same that the other guy is selling ...[/b]

Well in my experience or at least my server its the peruvians. Not that you would be have any bias.

Besides I said like 90%. If you wanna go threw them all and tell me the correct % as per recorded scams, per country (i.e. noted on the Hall of Shame) as im sure many dont post there. Then be my guest, prove me "wrong"

Untill then I stick with my real life experience and opinion, but thanks for your input. It has been noted.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

watch ur mouth ... either way with this kinda of flaming i can make u have a warn or even get u banned out of here

@lift, probably u did trades with the wrong ppl, if u think 90% of the peruvians are scammers, what about the ppl who thinks all the jews are scammers, or the ppl who thinks all the turks koxp, dupe (thats true not all the turks cheat in the game).
    check again in hall of shame, cheaters sections, probably there are more us scammers that peruvian or south/central american scammers ( if im wrong, prove it to me ). just do me a lil favor, dont think that peruvians are scammers because that is not true ( not all the peruvians but ... i hope u get what i mean).

as frankie said, u guys should think and get some proff before posting or blaming a country for something that is not even true,

TouchMyBlade

watch ur mouth ... either way with this kinda of flaming i can make u have a warn or even get u banned out of here

@lift, probably u did trades with the wrong ppl, if u think 90% of the peruvians are scammers, what about the ppl who thinks all the jews are scammers, or the ppl who thinks all the turks koxp, dupe (thats true not all the turks cheat in the game).
    check again in hall of shame, cheaters sections, probably there are more us scammers that peruvian or south/central american scammers ( if im wrong, prove it to me ). just do me a lil favor, dont think that peruvians are scammers because that is not true ( not all the peruvians but ... i hope u get what i mean).

as frankie said, u guys should think and get some proff before posting or blaming a country for something that is not even true,[/b]

You say its not true i say it is neither of us have proof, so we have opinions, so get over it. You telling me its not true will not make my real life experience change.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

what u want me to prove? a exact number or peruvian scammers and rest of world scammers? if u dont want to change ur mind is up to u , just dont generalize, im a peruvian and when i read this im like, wtf? so thats how ppl from another country think? lol thats sad

TouchMyBlade

what u want me to prove? a exact number or peruvian scammers and rest of world scammers? if u dont want to change ur mind is up to u , just dont generalize, im a peruvian and when i read this im like, wtf? so thats how ppl from another country think? lol thats sad[/b]

Bro if you get scammed twice and its only been peruvians then you form an opinion about them. Just like ppl form opinion about turks cheating. It doesnt matter if its 100% true or not if I have the choice with trading with a country that i can track ppl down in vs a place like peru then the choice is obvious.

If you said 90% of Australians are scammers id be like whoo hoo im in the 10% i couldnt care less about someone's opinion. Im not going to get all defensive. Im from Australia and it hurts my feelings when you say ppl from my country scam. Like I could care less lol

If you dont have any opinions about anything then must be a boring life. That is truly sad.

Banned

Honestly, how many people does this guy have to be acused by until something happens? Surely it's not a coincidence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast