Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My Char Taking Back By Ferruzo

This is a discussion on My Char Taking Back By Ferruzo within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly, how many people does this guy have to be acused by until something happens? Surely it's not a coincidence.[/b] ...
Page: 3

sexy Owa

Honestly, how many people does this guy have to be acused by until something happens? Surely it's not a coincidence.[/b]
    well this is the 4th topic up about him having scammed somebody.... well ill take that back there are at least 7 topics up but they are made by 4 people, id say one more should be enough proof to kick him off this forum which at this point seems to me to be the smartest choice.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Tell me the Login ID of that priest that you lost ... I wanna check if its the same that the other guy is selling ...[/b]
    Still waiting ...

Banned

mmm again ???

damn man or you soooo damn unlucky and you are everybodys target. Or there is just something wrong about you.
    Ive read all those topics posted about you, and as an outsider i would never risk doing any business with you.
    + what that guy said, you spammed so badly just to make your post up and then trying to promote yourself to a mod.

ps many vouchers doesnt meen anything for me, cause all of uss know how thats done... Many ppl just pm their msn contacts and post them link and say PLSPLS can you vouche for me and say something nice. Like 80% of those ppl are some kind of friends and didnt do any actuall business with the guy. So using that as your proof that you are GG doesnt meen shit...[/b]
    like u say, dam lucky is really true, and u right I like to post a lot (sometimes spamm) but it not was for trying promote myself to a mod it jus was for fun i wanted to get 1k + post thats all, when i wanted to be a mod i got reply by some admi and he told me one of requirements to be mod was make a trustability post, yeah i made one but i wrong myself cause i put a bad tittle.
    About vouch u wrong cause too many people trustable and old member on this forum when they vouch for you people trust in you, thats why all good trades that i made mostly of them is thanks to vouch of them.
    Wanted to be mod was a nice dream but actually with all these stuff against me, i not have the fault that accounts that i sold to some guy that guy lost account by bad sharer and really unfair that he post here and call me scammer.

Still waiting ...[/b]
    It is too weird cause i offered my help to emin, and he blocked me on msn long time ago. About thats guy selling his priest ( touchfemale) just ask his nick and tell to emin say nick of his "missed account" u will see who is lying.

RideOn

[/b]
    NOTHING NEW

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

like u say, dam lucky is really true, and u right I like to post a lot (sometimes spamm) but it not was for trying promote myself to a mod it jus was for fun i wanted to get 1k + post thats all, when i wanted to be a mod i got reply by some admi and he told me one of requirements to be mod was make a trustability post, yeah i made one but i wrong myself cause i put a bad tittle.
    About vouch u wrong cause too many people trustable and old member on this forum when they vouch for you people trust in you, thats why all good trades that i made mostly of them is thanks to vouch of them.
    Wanted to be mod was a nice dream but actually with all these stuff against me, i not have the fault that accounts that i sold to some guy that guy lost account by bad sharer and really unfair that he post here and call me scammer.
    It is too weird cause i offered my help to emin, and he blocked me on msn long time ago. About thats guy selling his priest ( touchfemale) just ask his nick and tell to emin say nick of his "missed account" u will see who is lying.[/b]
    If you were the guy who sold him the priest, you should know the login id too, so go ahead tell us or atleast tell me via pm/msn anyways, I already know the login id of the priest of touchfemale ...

Banned

sounds like he doesnt want to admit it, and if he does tell you , doesn't sound like it would be the truth anyhow

iiason

i thought turk ip were all banned from this website.

midnight555

ive heard allot about you PSYK0SIN....[/b]
    +1

mrjack

Is it just me or are 90% of scammers peruvian?

I have only ever been scammed by peruvians[/b]
    Stfup there are peruvians very trustable.

Nah, 90% of Israeli's are scammers though.

[[waits for flames]]

i've seen so many topics about this guy and i'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet

Banned

i think that topic about Aviv's friend or whatever cleared many things up about Ferruzo and others scamming accounts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123