Click and Buy 9 digit ID

This is a discussion on Click and Buy 9 digit ID within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Where can i find this? Its not my username because username is like mansadasd06...
Page: 1

graydeath

Where can i find this? Its not my username because username is like mansadasd06

google click and buy go to there main webiste logg in and u will see your 9 digit code

Darkn3ssFalls

I'm a bit confused, is it the account number that k2 wants while submitting ticket ? The number has 9 digits.. But the transaction ID has the same amount of numbers.. I submitted ticket to change my password, but the only reply I got was that Click and Buy ID is incorrect. I sent them 3 numbers already (account number, transaction id from c&b to k2, transaction id from my card to c&b - all of them 9 digits) and still the reply I'm getting is that the provided number is wrong.. So I rly dunno what the hell they want.

Boyce

I think this is what you do.
    Go to c&b then log in, option and look at the choices u get, and then in one of them it will show u your 9 digit ID.

ILIKEPIE

Its easier to open up a email they sent to you confirming a payment. If I remember right, its right next to your name near the very beginning of the email.

Darkn3ssFalls

Hmm I sent them this number in one of my replies and I got just autoreply that it's wrong.. :/ At first I had problems with Click and Buy to accept my credit card and now K2 customer support..